Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawnie's attempts at wumming over Keogh are quite funny. Its a bit like the Leeds numpties last year pretending to blame Frank when they got caught spying, their hatred of Chelsea was behind that.

Keogh is a Derby stalwart, brave as a lion, never shirked a challenge in his life and gives his all every game., so its no surprise that some neanderthal gump who thinks he's a top boy in the FEC but really spends his sad little life treading divots down on the council pitch, tried to have a go at him.

At least the DLF retired gracefully.....?

18 hours ago, Boycie said:

It was Huddlestone and Buxton who have been sent off in the past.

...and Bucko's sending off was worthy of a pay rise. It was fantastic.

one of my favourite moments of recent years.

On 30/08/2019 at 13:40, Red_Dawn said:

Wow. I really stroked the hornets nest here ? 

I will say, if this bloke wasn't playing for Derby County, would you say the same? He's a crybaby who throws his toys out the pram every time he gets wound up by opposition fans or loses on the pitch. Frankly, the blokes attitude stinks, and he's singled out for this very reason - as the opposition knows they'll get a reaction.

Why is he getting in confrontations with bloody groundsmen anyway? Get off the pitch with the rest of your team. 

Also, better than Dawson? Forgetting his time at our shower, Michael spent the vast majority of his career playing for a top 5 PL and playing in Europe. Richard Keogh spent the majority of his career middling for lower league clubs. 

I think it's an open and shut case who's career has been more successful. 

Incredible, even when comparing players you work off past form rather than present ?

On 30/08/2019 at 15:04, admira said:

A friend of mine sent me this "Just been chatting to a Forest steward on Twitter about the Keogh incident. He said Keogh was kicking chucks out of the grass on the cool down and the grounds man approached him. Keogh told him to **** off and it all escalated from there".

I don't know how much truth there is in this but thought I'd share it anyway.

Can't imagine why the groundsman would have a go at Keogh for trying to improve the RedDogs playing surface ?

Archived