Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

15 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Have to say I cringe with embarrassment every time we start with the collymore song. It’s so so small time. 

He viciously attacked his girlfriend and escaped without punishment - I think the least he deserves is people enjoying his woes in song as a constant reminder of what a dreadful human being and utter Bamford he is

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

It would have been a Zamora comment, them fans in that decrepit stand we’re singing it quite a lot.

I doubt it - I think with the abuse he's had to deal with from OUR fans over the years never mind other teams he's probably got the thickest skin in the squad - I heard a rumour from a mate at Sky that the altercation started because the groundsman said something to a couple of the younger players - And nobody messes with Keogh's team

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/08/2019 at 15:29, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Two pretty hefty gashes on Tricky's throat. WTF. That's not accidental, you've got to try to cause that kind of damage. No wonder he looks ready to go!

blood.jpg

If Keogh's been scratched by one of that lot, I hope he's up to date with his tetanus jabs etc ........?

On 28/08/2019 at 16:35, cheron85 said:

Absolute VIKING

He'll be heading over Nottingham this evening in his longship to set things right - Watch the pitcher and piano in flames as the men of Nottingham flee in terror

I mean - They just look like fairly standard Forest fans don't they?

I bet they are related but dont even know it, inbreeding has been going on for years around billbrough.

28 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

I read that the groundsmen has been pratting about for the whole evening, deliberately going to fork the penalty area  in order to disrupt the players warm-up, they moved some cones in the way, so we’re no doubt in prat mode during the warm down. Notice they guy with the big stick in his hand - it has blood on it, so the visual implication is that he has rammed it into Keogh’s throat. Regardless of anything Keogh may have said, the fault lies with the ground man who has clearly weaponised his tool.

looks like a nasty clip board assault injury to me

On 28/08/2019 at 18:53, ossieram said:

Shuan Barker lying injured in the goalmouth, Forest fans sing let him die.

Forest fans Mock Kris Commons after his still born child is born.

Forest fans sing about the Philpott children.

Forest fans throw coins and urine down on Derby fans from the upper Bridgeford.

Forest fans throw the heads of dead sheep through a pub window in Chellaston and leave others on car bonnets.

Forest fan banned after racist tweet to Duane Holmes.

Forest fans hound Nigel Doughty out of the club and then get offended when Derby fans sing "you wanted him gone"

Forest fan filmed bullying a Derby lad for just wearing his shirt.

13 hours ago, Montgolfier said:

If he was the instigator then he should be punished. If he wasn't, then he shouldn't be. Anything in-between? Are we allowed compromise these days?

13 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He could've not been the instigator but still not behaved in a manner befitting a captain of Derby County, meriting some repremand or punishment but much less than if he started it.

I presume forest are investigating the incident from their side as well.

Heard a couple of Gumps chatting about it the other day whilst getting my hair trimmed.  Supposedly the groundsman said something along the lines of "Don't worry about cryin' on the pitch, we've got sprinklers" and it all went up from there.  True or not, I don't know.  Humorous?  Not at all... 

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

Heard a couple of Gumps chatting about it the other day whilst getting my hair trimmed.  Supposedly the groundsman said something along the lines of "Don't worry about cryin' on the pitch, we've got sprinklers" and it all went up from there.  True or not, I don't know.  Humorous?  Not at all... 

I cannot in a million years imagine Keogh kicking off for a comment like that! ? He's suffered worse abuse from his own managers than that! He's suffered worse abuse than that from his missus!

Not being funny lads, but Keogh kicked off at the match last year when we beat you didn't he? Chasing around and screaming at a 20 year old Ryan Yates post match.

Crying at Wembley. Sent off few years against us few ago aswell if I remember correctly. 

He's just bit of a twunt isn't he? Mardy poor loser who throws his toys out whenever he loses, which lets face it happens a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Crying at Wembley. Sent off few years against us few ago aswell if I remember correctly. 

He's just bit of a twunt isn't he? Mardy poor loser who throws his toys out whenever he loses, which lets face it happens a lot. 

Living in the past again are we? 

I also remember him playing a key role in most if not all of out Play off campaigns- How many have you had recently? Scoring the winning penalty against Southampton? and I also remember the assist to Marriott V Leeds......

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not being funny lads, but Keogh kicked off at the match last year when we beat you didn't he? Chasing around and screaming at a 20 year old Ryan Yates post match.

Not mate. He's alright. He's a proper Ram playing the best football of his career. I suspect your groundman must be a bit of a Bamford.

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

That settles it.

He deserves to have his throat cut by the Forest Groundsman ?

Lets face it, nobody knows what happened and nor will we until the investigation is finished. Lets just not assume what was said or who did what to who until the official report comes out.

17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Shrugging off Fulham fans getting him to sign a picture of Zamora, trying to get opposition midfielder Jay Spearing NOT sent off because he knew it’s wasn’t… 

Maybe it’s just your lot that are c**k juggling thunder c***s?

22 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Whats wrong with crying at Wembley? We had lots of players crying last year as well. They were extremely disappointed that they lost the final. I'll forgive you though since you've probably forgotten what it feels like to even play at Wembley - you haven't been there for almost 30 years and you have never been to the new one. We lose there all the time, but at least we can get there.

We lose all the time as you say and Keogh never loses his rag against anyone else - only against your awful excuse for a football club does he occasionally have cause for complaint, but lets actually see what caused the altercation shall we before you jump to conclusions.

51 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Been to a lot of playoff finals have you?

Besides - I think you'll find as a Derby player these days he's extremely experienced at losing in big games - Playoff finals and semi-finals, games where we could make the playoffs if we don't lose etc etc - Oddly enough a 2nd round EFL cup tie away at a team who hasn't threatened to edge above mid-table for years when he didn't even actually play the game doesn't count as a big game these days... Chelsea away in the cup = big game, Forest away in the cup = Not

Also - Man with giant metal, spiky weapon vs unarmed man - Wow what a hero your groundsman is...

3,165 posts on another team's forum just to try and wind people up? Get a grip and come back when you can be a productive and/or useful member of the forum - Plenty of away fans come on here with useful information/viewpoints - Maybe get some

Archived