Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I've seen this a few times now, but I just don't think it would happen. 

Let's say Max is really worth £2m, and probably won't realise that value if sold in future. You'd be asking Sheff Utd to commit to at least £8m P&S losses on Max, to help save us a few quid. On the flip side, they'd make more than expected should they then sell Bogle in future, but it would need to be for more than £12m quid just to wash their face.

No way they'll take that risk, why would they?

Good point.

2 hours ago, Gisby said:

I must be missing something because I’ve never really rated Lowe much more than a bang average squad player. On the pitch at least I put him and Bennett (until he left) in the same bracket i.e. seemed to have been around for ages but never managed to make the step up to the point neither made a position in the first XI their own. Flattered to deceive I’m afraid IMO. 

What he said...

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Absolutely agree. £2 million for Lowe and £13 millions for Bogle is a good deal imo

He’s done nothing to suggest he’s worth more, if we’d have signed him at 23 and at 25 sold him for that we’d be happy 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If lowe only has one year left on his contract then his price will be lot lower and that said he probably wouldn’t  sign an extension based on his game time so this is a very sensible move from Derby 

Blimey,a sensible post ! I knew I’d find one if I kept looking ?

5 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

18:39

LOWE PASSES BLADES MEDICAL

Derby defender Max Lowe has passed his medical at Sheffield United.

The 23-year-old is poised to sign a four-year contract at Bramall Lane.

Good luck to him. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was loaned out to a Championship club in Jan....

Archived