Max Lowe - Left for Sheffield United

NottsRammy

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

They're taking their time aren't they? Lowe supposedly completed his medical yesterday, you would have thought it would be done by now. I 

It probably is done, they just haven't announced it yet.

What's the rush?

The same "delay" occurred with Bielik and with Marshall, when we signed them.

6 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Why wouldn't they announce it? Not hard is it? I'm not that assed but it's a bit weird. 

Maybe so that Derby can appease the baying mob by announcing who the money has been spent on......

"Ok, we must bid farewell to two of the promising full backs in English football but that wheeling and dealing has enabled us to bring in.......Connor Sammon".

Well, that kind of thing. You know what I mean.

22 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It probably is done, they just haven't announced it yet.

What's the rush?

The same "delay" occurred with Bielik and with Marshall, when we signed them.

I thought it was the absolute law that all things are announced at 5pm?

That's the impression I've got from hanging around here too often anyway

We won't miss Bogle or Lowe but only IF we sign two wingers.

Players like those two were expected to add so much to our forward game because we had so little threat from the players in front of them. Get that sorted and we can have full-backs who can be defenders first - and lets be honest, our defence needs that!

Wisdom - te Wierek - Clarke - Forsyth in front of Marshall in goal will (??) save us 15 goals a season. Add the forwards we are crying out for and that might translate to turning losses into draws and draws in to wins.

Sad to see young players go of course, but we will be stronger... IF we sign those wingers!

1 hour ago, StarterForTen said:

We won't miss Bogle or Lowe but only IF we sign two wingers.

Players like those two were expected to add so much to our forward game because we had so little threat from the players in front of them. Get that sorted and we can have full-backs who can be defenders first - and lets be honest, our defence needs that!

Wisdom - te Wierek - Clarke - Forsyth in front of Marshall in goal will (??) save us 15 goals a season. Add the forwards we are crying out for and that might translate to turning losses into draws and draws in to wins.

Sad to see young players go of course, but we will be stronger... IF we sign those wingers!

Couldn't agree more. I've loved watching these lads break into the team, but defensively, they have at times been our Achilles heel. How many times have they failed to stop a cross, been out of position, or given away a stray pass. Inderstandable really. Good full backs need time to learn their craft. Hopefullly they will both continue to develop and become regular Premier League states.

At the moment, Fozzy and Wisdom would be a solid pair of full backs for us, especially if behind proper wide men.

So let's wish them both well, and reinvest some of the money into positions that will help us further up the pitch where we are really lacking.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Good luck to the lad - nice to see our academy producing players premiership clubs want 

Is it? We want to be producing players from the academy to bring them into our first team and be successful. We don't want to become a selling club. 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What about the ones that we don't want/need, do we give them away?

That's obviously not want I meant. We don't want to be producing these players just to constantly sell them on. People admire Brentford for doing the same thing yet where are they? Still in the championship.

Archived