Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Being a ridiculous stickler for accuracy I feel compelled to say there's no such time as 12pm as it's ambiguous. Use 12 noon or 12 midnight. Here, from the home of time itself in Greenwichhttps://www.rmg.co.uk/discover/explore/noon-12-am-or-12-pm

Careful there’s a few on here that don’t care much about the use of correct use of such things.

3 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

It seems very strange that Clarke has been announced before Bielik?

I hope there hasn't been a problem

Why is that strange at all? Who says the reporting on it has been done in the timeline that we're doing things. You're reading too much into it.

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I mean, I know little when it comes to the workings of a transfer, but I can imagine a permanent transfer involving millions may take a little longer than a loan agreement.

13 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

With Bielik being our potential record signing, I expect they are currently recording a video of him sky diving onto the centre spot of Pride Park eating a Polish sausage and drinking a can of Tyskie.

We will soon find out that the landing on the pitch will have caused him to do his ACL and he will be out for 6 months.

43 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Careful there’s a few on here that don’t care much about the use of correct use of such things.

There's a few on here who don't care much about the correct use of anything at all

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With Bielik being our potential record signing, I expect they are currently recording a video of him sky diving onto the centre spot of Pride Park eating a Polish sausage and drinking a can of Tyskie.

We will soon find out that the landing on the pitch will have caused him to do his ACL and he will be out for 6 months.

They're doing an in depth check with George Thorne to see exactly how it was he managed to do his in training within seconds of signing - So they can make sure which parts of training to exempt Bielik from

Archived