Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Srg said:

Ok guys...

I have just watched a video of Bielik highlights and I have to say that I've booked an open top bus parade starting at the Council House on June 6th 2020. 

The Polish Vieira is taking us up and there's nothing Gibson can do about it. This train is only stopping to pick up two more signings.

bus floating GIF

He has the physical appearance and playing style of a young Matic.  If he gets anywhere near Vierra or Matic in the next few years we will be very fortunate.

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Looking at some of his crunching tackles in his highlights and Shinnie's heart on his sleeve approach, the Leeds and Forest games could get pretty tasty in the midfield if they both play. ?

Would be nice to have a new reputation as a team that does not fold under physical pressure. Rambos?

9 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

We did, but Chelsea loanded him out with very few games played in their first team. He goes back after one season and he's being touted as a saleable asset to the club of more than £10m without playing any more games in their first team. 

It's how all big clubs work 

I struggle to think of many players that have played at league one level only that have gone for the amount we have alleged to have paid. I’m not saying we are wrong to pay it, transfer fees have gone through the roof and if whoever is in charge of our recruitment believes this is good business who am I to argue. 

Still say wow though, 7.5m on a player who has only played one season in the third league of this country. 

4 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I struggle to think of many players that have played at league one level only that have gone for the amount we have alleged to have paid. I’m not saying we are wrong to pay it, transfer fees have gone through the roof and if whoever is in charge of our recruitment believes this is good business who am I to argue. 

Still say wow though, 7.5m on a player who has only played one season in the third league of this country.   

True. But Arsenal bought him for £2.4m at 17...

On 29/07/2019 at 13:18, Donnyram said:

With FFP a lot depends on the length of contract I believe and if you’re confident he will grow in value it’s less of a gamble. £10m over a 5 year contract for someone who is young  with great potential to develop may be doable if we can convince him we are the right fit for him.

?

This could be a clever investment for the future. Down the line we could hopefully sell him for 20-30 million if he does well and we get promoted, hopefully even more. The main concern is that he’s struggled with injury problems in the past, which is a bit concerning seeing his age and one of the reasons why arsenal fans were happy to let him go . I hope he isn’t a Thorne mark 2 injury wise.

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Hard to really write out clearly, but the B, l and k are exactly what you expect. The ie is like the bolded part of "yell" and the i is like the bolded part of "eat". 

So if I’m right that comes out as Bell Leak. Ironic that’s what’s happening right now. Massive signing I wanted weeks ago. Can’t believe we pulled it off.

theres some euphemisms there somewhere!

59 minutes ago, Agadirram said:

The L isn`t an L as in the English language.  In Polish, it has a left to right upward stroke through it (about 45 degrees) and is pronounced similar to an English W...........hence  BEERWICK.

According to Google it's "Beer-leek"

https://translate.google.co.uk/?hl=en#view=home&op=translate&sl=pl&tl=pl&text=Krystian Bielik

I'm also incredibly delighted with this signing!

35 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Down the line we could hopefully make him captain of the Premier League and Champions League winning Derby side of 2027

FTFY

6 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

But Tomori was 10m at the start of the windowwwwww ? 

I mean - He definitely wasn't - There's been zero indication from any sources anywhere that he's ever been available for sale

Archived