Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

16 minutes ago, admira said:

From the Evening Standard:

”That sparked interest from a host of clubs, including AC Milan, but Derby are set to win the race for the defender”   

He cant be bad then and Mel always gets his man. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal/arsenal-s-krystian-bielik-nears-10m-move-to-Derby-and-transfer-could-help-buy-a-new-defender-for-a4203131.html

Also, much better at negotiating a deal than some bald, beardy dude we used to know

"which could eventually be worth around £10million"

"a move that could eventually set them back £10m if various clauses are met"

Probably like the "£8m" we paid for Waggers - I reckon Ipswich are still waiting on a decent portion of that money

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guareenteed payments don't break our transfer record from what all the reports are saying. It'll only become a record transfer for us if clauses are met. 

Probably closer to £6 Mill guareenteed, and even then that's probably in installments. Extra £4 Mill if he does well for us. If Arsenal rate him as highly as they seem to they will be confident of all of these clauses being met. 

I guess the following breakdown:

Upfront Fee £4,727,000

Agent Fee £472,700

Full International Caps bonus £750,000 (triggered at 5 caps)

Promotion Bonus £1,000,000

Some other bonuses £642,500

Another bonus to make the deal £10m to make the current reporting correct £2,407,800

Yeah £10 million deal it is.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My only worry with a fee like that is if we end up seeing someone leaving to cover it. The only two players I can see pulling in a figure like that at this time are Marriott or Bogle, niether of which I would like to see leave.

Ultimately, I trust Mel and Cocu to do what's right.

Sell Bogle, I should (not) Cocu.

Maybe we are going to announce a double deal on Friday morning is my guess ...must admit BCFC seem to have bought well in this window ...Bielik Clarke and a decent winger and a keeper and I’d say we are looking good also 

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Upfront Fee £4,727,000

Agent Fee £472,700

Another bonus to make the deal £10m to make the current reporting correct £2,407,800

Some other bonuses.... Brucey bonus? Appearances bonuses? Stage payment at end of next two seasons regardless?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Upfront Fee £4,727,000

Agent Fee £472,700

Would imagine there’s also some clause triggered when a thread by curtains hits 20 pages.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But anyway, I think we should loan Andy King off if lesta again, his skill and panache at "being injured" is the missing ingredient from our midfield.

Don’t jinx it, most of our midfielders end up with some horrific injury 

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Quite possibly the thing I hate most about modern football is the trend of absolute idiots on Twitter commenting under every one of Derby’s tweets: ‘announce Bielik’, ‘sign some players’, ‘this isn’t a new signing’, etc. It really ducking does my nut in.

Simpletons I'm afraid

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Quite possibly the thing I hate most about modern football is the trend of absolute idiots on Twitter commenting under every one of Derby’s tweets: ‘announce Bielik’, ‘sign some players’, ‘this isn’t a new signing’, etc. It really ducking does my nut in.

Announce Bielik! ?

Archived