Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys...

I have just watched a video of Bielik highlights and I have to say that I've booked an open top bus parade starting at the Council House on June 6th 2020. 

The Polish Vieira is taking us up and there's nothing Gibson can do about it. This train is only stopping to pick up two more signings.

bus floating GIF

Just now, AdamRam said:

7.5m for a player who has made two appearances for his parent club, done get me wrong I hope he turns out to be a top player for the club, but 7.5 million.....wow.

As you've plucked that out your arse... I claim we paid £3.50, a multipack of frazzles, a curly wurly and a tub of bovril.

I genuinely think he's going to have the same impact as our loans last season. The bonus is, we don't have to cry about him returning at the end of the season. If this move goes well, we'll benefit massively with regards to increased value and performances from him. Fantastic buy at his age. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

As you've plucked that out your arse... I claim we paid £3.50, a multipack of frazzles, a curly wurly and a tub of bovril.

The length of the curly wurly was the cause of the delay in signing.

Apparently they were far bigger years ago....

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Bit defensive aren’t we, quite a few have reported that fee...sky for instance.

7 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Thought we had him on loan ?

We did, but Chelsea loanded him out with very few games played in their first team. He goes back after one season and he's being touted as a saleable asset to the club of more than £10m without playing any more games in their first team. 

It's how all big clubs work 

Archived