Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

They are currently having a cup of tea in breadsall priory... looking very amicable and sealing the deal. 

Any toasted tea cakes in evidence ? And has he been given an extra pat of butter ? .. that should clinch it 

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

There are virgins and there are ‘virgins’.

You can be an actual virgin without being a ‘virgin’. And you could have been with 1000 women but still be a ‘virgin’. Anyone who has a footballer in their twitter profile  and tweets some of the things I’ve ranted about falls into the ‘virgin’ category. Casanova or not.

Yove lost me tbh, not gonna lie haha

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Ledson - wait and see - he's in competition with ben pearson. He is going to be a very good player, and plays a position where we have nothing coming through.

crowley - will be a revelation at brum. This guy is special. 

sunjic- might be a bit of a luxury - asanovic / huddlestone type - but a very interesting signing.

mahoney - didn't do much ? He was the young player of the year.?

the very fact that Birmingham got crowley means we could have been in there, similarly Millwall. 

according to your logic holmes must be crap, evans must be crap, and presumably waghorn and marriott are crap too.

Yeah... except for Bird of course

10 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Yove lost me tbh, not gonna lie haha

8 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Lost me aswell what has he been smoking? Or what have I been smoking to feel so lost ?

The figurative virgins are the ones who display the behaviour of immature, impatient children, regardless of whether they’ve actually been with anyone or not. The people who beg the club on twitter to announce something are just that.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The figurative virgins are the ones who display the behaviour of immature, impatient children, regardless of whether they’ve actually been with anyone or not. The people who beg the club on twitter to announce something are just that.

Smacks of an Incel agenda ?  I told everyone you were ripe for radicalisation!

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Smacks of an Incel agenda ?  I told everyone you were ripe for radicalisation!

Incel are figurative and literal virgins! I bet if they weren’t American they’d be all over football twitter. Usernames like ‘FabulousFirminho38’.

20 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yeah... except for Bird of course

Bird is too lightweight for that role.

he's only there because he's displaced by sibley and knight.

Archived