Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

FFS, a spot of boiling water to warm-up the mug first, then scald the Mrs' hands when you empty it in the sink while she's trying to do the washing-up.

?

Making your own tea is bad enough. But you shouldn't be any where near the kitchen while the wife is washing the pots. She'll be putting a tea-towel in your hand and expecting you to do the drying.

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

We used ta have dripping on our Weetabix ...and they won't proper Weetabix they wa Hillard's own make 

Luxury -we had it tuff. You try tellin that to kids o today and they won't believe ya!

Seeing as we've got a little more time, we've surely had the opportunity to create the greatest announcement video ever made? What do we think it'll be?

Stuff walking down the tunnel out to an empty Pride Park at night with the lights on. That's been done, it's boring and unimaginative.

I'm hoping for something brilliant, I can picture it. The camera shows a field of brightly coloured tulips, filmed high from a drone if we know anybody who has one. The drone camera then begins to zoom in rapidly until you see a pair of ankles standing in the tulip field, the person in wearing clogs. They begin to skip and it gets faster and faster as you see a picturesque windmill up ahead. The mystery clog-wearing person skips up to the windmill and knocks on the door. The camera then zooms out. The mystery man in the clogs is Mel Morris. The door opens and it's big Phil Cocu. Mel and Phil embrace and Mel gets out a piece of paper and a pen. They walk to the kitchen to sign, when suddenly you hear the toilet flush. Mel looks up, he's confused. Big Phil just smiles. The door opens. It's Tomori. They both sign the contract.

Just now, Kernow said:

Seeing as we've got a little more time, we've surely had the opportunity to create the greatest announcement video ever made? What do we think it'll be?

Announced at 9pm when Love Island starts...

Mel stood with Caroline Flack...

"The manager I'd like to couple up with is..."

"Phillip Cocu"

*They embrace*

Caroline: "I'm sorry Frank, but this means you've been dumped from Markeaton Island. It's time to say your goodbyes..."

We are The Rams, we are The Rams, we are we are we are The Rams.

Phillip Cocu, Phillip Cocu, Phillip, Phillip, Phillip Cocu.

Repeat.

Thank me later.

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Repeat.

Thank me later.

Crap.

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Repeat.

Thank me later.

CAC78443-5D8D-47EE-B35B-EEA20BC1A50A.gif

Archived