Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

You can't prove anything. All of those quoted posts are edited I tell you. I've been strung up like a kipper, I say!

Any "proof" is #FakeNews

SAINTRAM. Fudster. blocked. bit in paper.

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Is that because you don't get up until lunch?

I work from 8-4 , so you'd think I'd be a breakfast guy. 

I wake up at 6:30 or so, then don't eat until 11:30 - 13:00, then eat again around 18:00 - 19:00 and then don't eat again until the next days lunch.
(Although for you pedantic students of language, yes I understand that the first time I eat is technically breakfast regardless of what time it is; so take your knowledge elsewhere)

Now I spell it out like that, seems pretty strange. But I make do.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

"If I look at the style Frank Lampard has as a player and that he used at Derby, Phillip Cocu has all those similar qualities. He's very composed, he's very well-mannered, he behaves well on the touchline.

Frank was an arse on the touchline and it was hilarious to see, rotherham away anyone?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Unpopular opinion: milk does not belong in cereal. Dry cereal is fine. Why make it soggy?

Post a video of yourself eating a whole dry Weetabix, and I'll take your word for it.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Git said:

Anyone think Chelsea might come in for Cocu in a years time if FL crashes and the new guy does well here?

Probably next summer when we do all this again.

We'll be trying to bring in Lampard who was sacked

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Anyone think Chelsea might come in for Cocu in a years time if FL crashes and the new guy does well here?

Don't be silly.

Barca will next summer.

6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

"He puts an incredible amount of energy into making players better, and I think that's what you're looking for if you're Derby and you're pushing for promotion.

"At the same time, he knows you cannot demand everything of players who are in the Championship. I think it's a good choice."

"Fenerbahce... He had a very unbalanced squad and a very hectic atmosphere around him, which wasn't the sort of style he was used to working in.

"I am sure Derby must have assured him they bring in some more players, because that was his main concern - will there be enough quality in the squad to push for promotion?"

The four main points I took from that.

Just now, inter politics said:

Apologies but was the article I posted (regarding the sports writers view on Cocu) too long? 

Copyright Content

When sharing news stories/articles from other websites for discussion on the forum, please do not paste the full story/article, only an excerpt with a link to the original story/article.

https://dcfcfans.uk/guidelines/

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The four main points I took from that.

"He puts an incredible amount of energy into making players better, and I think that's what you're looking for if you're Derby and you're pushing for promotion.

Yes, definitely this one.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've had Weetabix with sugar and no milk many a time. Not for a good while though, as there are better cereals out there.

When I were a lad, we often ran out o'milk in mornin'. Had to eat Weetabix dry wi' butter spread on it.  Bloody orrible!

Archived