• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RamNut said:

Dennis bergkamp.....

image.thumb.jpeg.ed6650398d66b557c91dd790360d1759.jpeg

van bronkhorst.....

image.thumb.jpeg.7938e44dd76ffb37b0da7190a508662b.jpeg

Sting is the musical equivalent of Chris Hughton. 

He might get you up, and maybe keep you there, but eventually you'd grow tired of his tantric ways and long for the quick thrust of a sausage up the pantry approach.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Sting is the musical equivalent of Chris Hughton. 

He might get you up, and maybe keep you there, but eventually you'd grow tired of his tantric ways and long for the quick thrust of a sausage up the pantry approach.

I do hope you have been drinking 

Eustace, Terry or Bowyer according to the Mail. Bowyer has a lot of promise, definitely, but I can't see what Eustace or Terry have done to be in the running. Terry, I guess, is a natural leader but I wouldn't think free-flowing football would be his go-to. Eustace certainly wouldn't. Charlton, too, were more pragmatic under Bowyer than the likes of Luton or Barnsley. 

I just hope we make a good decision and don't try to force an 'unearthing of a gem'- we have plenty of options available to us that weren't at the time of hiring Lampard. It's important that we use our current financial freedom to our best ability and win promotion to ensure the progression of our club/academy and infrastructure can happen. 

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

Van Bronkhurst as manager, Van Der Laan as assistant and Europ Van Hire as sponsor. 

Mac as interpreter - what can be better?

And Gloria Vanderbilt as head of scouting maybe?

Oh...apparently she died earlier today.

Obviously out of excitement at the thought of joining the mighty Rams.

RIP Gloria, RIP.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Dee Snider from Twisted Sister and Alice Cooper .  Will bring his own snake's - save us buying them when he buggers off .

We should definitely get Snider, mainly to represent us when Steve Gibson takes us to court, given that he ripped the PMRC a new ******** in the 80's.

Archived