Suggestions for the next Derby manager

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

He's waiting for the right club (Derby obviously) same as Frank turned down Ipswich. ?

His mate Harry probably tipped him off weeks ago that the Derby job was about to become vacant.

Possibly the case but I don’t think he even entertained talks unlike frank with Ipswich, would suggest no interest in a managers job at present to me.

Unless indeed your second point is right?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Monk gets sacked or has fallout where ever he goes. Is that just a coincidence? I don’t think so 

They probably found out he was one of the "interested parties" rebuffed by Derby ? 

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

How about behave yourself. Another one with delusions of grandeur, (thinks he’s too good to work his way up to big jobs)

Well the reason why I said his name he is used to working young players and plus he likes to play attacking football as well.

Hi

Newbie here, first post but been reading for ages.  Thought I'd join in.

It's not a glamourous appointment but I would take Hughton all day long.  He's proved he knows how to get teams promoted from the championship so I'd take him over someone unproven any time.  I'd be sad to see Frank leave but would consider Hughton more likely to get us promoted.

9 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Hi

Newbie here, first post but been reading for ages.  Thought I'd join in.

It's not a glamourous appointment but I would take Hughton all day long.  He's proved he knows how to get teams promoted from the championship so I'd take him over someone unproven any time.  I'd be sad to see Frank leave but would consider Hughton more likely to get us promoted.

An excellent first post, keep up the good work.....

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Apparently Derby have received enquiries about the managers job. I presume an out of office automated message just reads :

"No Gary, you're not coming back.

if you are not Gary Rowett, then, no, Steve, you're not coming back either"

What about the Nigel’s ? ? ( clough was ok but the other.. ) 

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Monk gets sacked or has fallout where ever he goes. Is that just a coincidence? I don’t think so 

And we all know Mel can stamp in his wee wee as well - I wouldn't give that relationship much chance making it past Christmas.

Archived