The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 16:18, eezzeetiger said:

How are you lads holding up under the strain?

My drinking has improved

ok thanks. Hope your well.  careful of the drinking, you'll have too get that celebratory Shipstones from under the stairs soon. After 25 years it's probably got some vintage value.

Stay safe . I'm actually missing the face to face banter with red dogs I know .  Were all in this crap storm together. Not for the first time.

spacer.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/05/2020 at 16:47, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

ok thanks. Hope your well.  careful of the drinking, you'll have too get that celebratory Shipstones from under the stairs soon. After 25 years it's probably got some vintage value.

Stay safe . I'm actually missing the face to face banter with red dogs I know .  Were all in this crap storm together. Not for the first time.

spacer.png

Boring isn't it.

Feel like pure 5hyt just want the football back ?

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

what will happen with the daveo/red dawn bet, if the season gets cancelled??

I think we'll have to decide they both lost, so Daveo is getting that "King Billy Forest Legend" tattoo on his neck whilst Dawnie is going to get the "reassignment surgery" he's been putting off for the last few years (i think those were the terms of the bet, @David and @Red_Dawn will have to confirm). 

10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think we'll have to decide they both lost, so Daveo is getting that "King Billy Forest Legend" tattoo on his neck whilst Dawnie is going to get the "reassignment surgery" he's been putting off for the last few years (i think those were the terms of the bet, @David and @Red_Dawn will have to confirm). 

The original bet was whoever finished higher by the end of the season.

Whether that's after all 46 games or 37 is irrelevant..

I disagree. Nobody would have foreseen the season ending after 37 games when the bet was struck,  a season is 46 matches so David would be well within his rights to suggest the bet is carried over either til next season if this one is cancelled or, until this season has been completed if it isn’t.

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I disagree. Nobody would have foreseen the season ending after 37 games when the bet was struck,  a season is 46 matches so David would be well within his rights to suggest the bet is carried over either til next season if this one is cancelled or, until this season has been completed if it isn’t.

Nah.

Get him in the shirt of shame.

2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Nah.

Get him in the shirt of shame.

Nah, but don’t get me wrong, it would be a hoot to see him in, as you put “ the shirt of shame” but to me a season is 46 games so I think he’s got a case for a deferral.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, David said:

Not the same owners or club staff so hows that one going to work out?

It's the same if there is a debt owed, the football club are still entitled to pay it regardless of who owned them or who worked there.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Different owners.  Different directors.  Different management.  Same company?  

54 minutes ago, rynny said:

It's the same if there is a debt owed, the football club are still entitled to pay it regardless of who owned them or who worked there.

Why wait until now though, is there anyone left at the club who can defend the way he was handled? 

Interesting to know what evidence he has to show unless team mates at the time have agreed to verify his claims of being forced to train barefooted and with holes cut out his boots.

Saying that, I do think a £20m fine and 30 points deduction is a suitable punishment.

20 minutes ago, David said:

Why wait until now though, is there anyone left at the club who can defend the way he was handled? 

Interesting to know what evidence he has to show unless team mates at the time have agreed to verify his claims of being forced to train barefooted and with holes cut out his boots.

Saying that, I do think a £20m fine and 30 points deduction is a suitable punishment.

I'm sure the club will have records of what treatment he was given. 

Archived