The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

43 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

False modesty methinks, Ezee.

From what I've gathered from Forest this season they are a team who have a killer sucker punch and the work and organization to keep sides out. And what are Derby, even in our now improved form? Yup, prone to shooting themselves in the foot and letting in easy goals especially on the break.

It's gonna be weird behind closed doors but I can see it going either way, or most likely a draw. But we are leaps and bounds a better side than we last met.

FWIW I think Forest will make the play offs from here. It'd be a spectacular epic fail to not do from where you are at this point. At which point, we'll remind forest fans of Swansea, Blackpool, Yoeville and you'll remind us of QPR, Hull, Fulham and sodding Aston Villa (if we do make it).

Yep, two wins from six would it for them.

Don't forget Sheff United. That almost hits the heights of Yeovil.  We've also got that beauty against Leicester where Roberts took our goalies head off with his elbow and Walsh spawned it in, back in 94.  They had a full back that day called Coatsworth who should have been sent off 3 times . Worst player I've ever seen.

Won't mention Leicester again tonight. They watch this kind of thread like bindweed looking for a chance take root with pretend rivalry and jump in.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yep, two wins from six would it for them.

Don't forget Sheff United. That almost hits the heights of Yeovil.  We've also got that beauty against Leicester where Roberts took our goalies head off with his elbow and Walsh spawned it in, back in 94.  They had a full back that day called Coatsworth who should have been sent off 3 times . Worst player I've ever seen.

Won't mention Leicester again tonight. They watch this kind of thread like bindweed looking for a chance take root with pretend rivalry and jump in.

I'm still writing the script for "Escape from Leicester" and I'm hopeful of getting Kurt Russell on board

12 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Jammy buggers

I mean no jam about it... you didn’t try and play football for 90% of the game, when you did go forward you missed 2 or 3 good chances, then gave away a laughable foul and your keeper flaps at it like he was Ben Hamer. Only yourselves to blame. We were absolutely shocking. 

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Jammy buggers

Not just jammy... you forgot to mention the squirty cream, hundreds and thousands, a crumbled Flake, those spongy trifle finger things, and oodles of custard!

It was like all of my childhood birthday parties rolled into one!  

So much sugar!  I'll still be buzzing well after 9pm!   ?

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This season, more than us, so far. But I was referring to the wider world of supporters, not particulary Forest.

I know ? the novelty will wear off at such point as the wins stop coming and all they are left with is turgid anti-football.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Imagine watching that anti-football tripe every week ?

It was very Gary Rowett esque but if it gets them up they wont complain

3 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope you lads make the play off and we play you.

I didn't see anything from you today that looks like you might though....you are the worst team I've seen us play.

The 3-0 team looked better

You made us look good

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

12 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

you are the worst team I've seen us play.

Yeah.....you’re the worst team I’ve seen us play too.

thats what’s so depressing.

20 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope you lads make the play off and we play you.

I didn't see anything from you today that looks like you might though....you are the worst team I've seen us play.

The 3-0 team looked better

You made us look good

tenor.gif

Archived