The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having watch both teams games since the restart, this is going to be a battle of who can nick one goal, then do nothing for the rest of the game and win it. And frankly, forest have mastered it. 

Genuinely nervous for this now i think we have about secured playoffs so would be happy with a draw sat more nervous of you getting in the playoffs not sure either set of fans could cope with us 2 playing each other in either a 2 leg semi final or even worse a final not sure i could actually watch 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's not the size of the gap that matters, it's what you do with it that counts!  ?

Your wife says that to

"all the boys"

My wife says

"of all your mates. you've got the biggest rooster, i don't know wether to laugh or cry??"

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Just seen Riberio's play acting from last night... Pushed in the neck by Williams and rolls around on the floor clutching his forehead.

image.png.7cc93ac141ac4d2d6489755a7fe077cd.pngimage.png.372f8e47550d78aa24f6bf903f211054.png

Thought it was just me that thought it was terrible playing acting. 

spacer.png

Williams was a prize twunt though. Kicks out at one player before putting his hands in the face of Ribiero.

Not the first time he's been sent off this year. 3 game ban at such a crucial part of the year for Bristol. *******.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Williams was a prize twunt though. Kicks out at one player before putting his hands in the face of Ribiero.

Not the first time he's been sent off this year. 3 game ban at such a crucial part of the year for Bristol. *******.

Bristol have put efforts into becoming quite dislikeable.

Perhaps Lee Johnson had got them too aroused again?

Anyway, if forest and Derby finish level on points, are dawnie and David both going to do the penance, or is it going to goal difference?

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Bristol have put efforts into becoming quite dislikeable.

Perhaps Lee Johnson had got them too aroused again?

Anyway, if forest and Derby finish level on points, are dawnie and David both going to do the penance, or is it going to goal difference?

Looking at the current table, goal difference is definitely fair ?

Can't see us getting anything out of the game tomorrow, you are a team with all the talent, on the up (finally) and must win to keep your season alive.

Imagine a season where we play each other four times (Wembley) no one attends

Imagine a season where we play each other five times  (play off semis) and no one attends either

We've got a lot to do to reach the playoffs,  you've got a lot to do, but you do at least have the resources to do it..

Speak tomorrow, unless the t'internet is down in Findern (again)

Up the Reds

3 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Can't see us getting anything out of the game tomorrow, you are a team with all the talent, on the up (finally) and must win to keep your season alive.

Imagine a season where we play each other four times (Wembley) no one attends

Imagine a season where we play each other five times  (play off semis) and no one attends either

We've got a lot to do to reach the playoffs,  you've got a lot to do, but you do at least have the resources to do it..

Speak tomorrow, unless the t'internet is down in Findern (again)

Up the Reds

False modesty methinks, Ezee.

From what I've gathered from Forest this season they are a team who have a killer sucker punch and the work and organization to keep sides out. And what are Derby, even in our now improved form? Yup, prone to shooting themselves in the foot and letting in easy goals especially on the break.

It's gonna be weird behind closed doors but I can see it going either way, or most likely a draw. But we are leaps and bounds a better side than we last met.

FWIW I think Forest will make the play offs from here. It'd be a spectacular epic fail to not do from where you are at this point. At which point, we'll remind forest fans of Swansea, Blackpool, Yoeville and you'll remind us of QPR, Hull, Fulham and sodding Aston Villa (if we do make it).

Archived