Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Think it’s worth mentioning that just clicking into the tickets link on the club site does not require you to login with your Fan ID.

It’s possible a number of users (Chelsea fans?) in the queue do not have Fan ID’s eligible to purchase tickets and will find this out when they are given access to the site, or fans are simply being nosey to see how many fans are trying to get tickets.

Stick with it, don’t back out or refresh! Thinking you’ve missed out as you’re down the queue. 

The club should perhaps adjust the system next time so that you must login and run a Fan ID eligibility check before placing you in the queue. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chris Mills said:

Maybe you should all buy season tickets, although this won't be an issue next year as we won't need to go to Wembley, as we'll already be in the Prem ? 

Bit of a stupid post when people are understandably tense. Maybe edit it before everyone hates you.

Just now, ariotofmyown said:

Bit of a stupid post when people are understandably tense. Maybe edit it before everyone hates you.

Agree timing isnt right

But the silver lining is people who are gutted to miss out (still hurts I missed out on the QPR game, will get STs next year, like I am for next season )

Just ended up getting another 6 tickets.

They are still available, just don’t refresh if you get the error message. Click on tickets and then play off tickets.

If you refresh it kicks you off and sticks you at the back of the queue. 

4 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

Down to 12 minutes now. Just my luck for computer to crash- connection here in rural Derbyshire is sh..!

Snap, I've locked the kids in the cellar without device's!! Seems proportionate today! ?

Archived