Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Managed to get 2 tickets, q number was 1665, had been in the pre q since about 1:35, took me about 22 minutes I think to get to the ticket bit.

Did the trick of refreshing if buy button was greyed, and it worked second refresh. 

Then just went straight for tickets, had to get the most expensive but it'll be worth it, after missing the qpr final. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dcfcfan1 said:

Agree timing isnt right

But the silver lining is people who are gutted to miss out (still hurts I missed out on the QPR game, will get STs next year, like I am for next season )

Given that I live 5500 miles from the stadium, I'll probably pass on buying a season ticket next year.

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I just got tickets over the phone thank god for that, it is probably easier to get tickets on the phone rather than online, I think there is a smaller waiting line on the phone.

Can't even get the phone number to ring ?

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm mostly hoping the 16k people in front of me don't really want to go

My niece was 22,000 in line, I told her to forget about it.

Hospitality at £375 which includes 3-course meal as much beer and wine as you can drink and a great ticket is not that unreasonable. I'd have paid it now I'm booked on a flight if it was the only option. That would be $750+ if it were over here.

3 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Just to be clear I have one fan ID. Does that mean I can get two tickets or do I need two Fan IDs? Hoping to get one for my Dad. 

Yep, you can get 2 tickets per fan ID. 

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

For those complaining about the website, it's always a difficult situation for any organization to sell tickets for an incredibly popular event.

As someone waiting in the queue I applaud how Derby have tried to do it. But they're not made of money and when demand so massively outstrips supply and the servers are being bombarded, it's obviously tough and won't always work. They're doing their best. 

Hang in there people! 

There's only one fair measure of the success of a system - does it do what it is supposed to do. It doesn't it fails. . My experience and that of at least one more on here (of the server crashing when we had a low number) means that it failed. Simple as. Nothing positive about it at all in my opinion.

Archived