Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Can people who have just bought relay what blocks are showing tickets as this will help people still waiting 

Handful left in blocks 519 to 523. 1200 in 524 and 525. 526 and 527 i think are not released yet (even though they say 0 available) and maybe 1k ish left. This is the blocks in order though. Earlier in the list may still need to be released.

3 minutes ago, CamsChorizo said:

Been grayed out for over an hour. Wife gave me the ok for the trip, found a decent flight from the States, and now can’t get a ticket. Haha 

go to tickets and buy tickets and it will go green

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know it's frustrating, and I'm probably missing out, but apart from having a random ballet for tickets, what else could they have done.

Just hope they all go to fans and don't show up on reselling websites.

I agree, no matter what they do some people won't like it.

I think that overseas fans with a Rams TV subscription at £13 per month should have been offered an ID, but it is what it is.

What's bugging me is people complaining that they are not sitting exactly where they want to sit.

I will be sat on my own with a less than stellar seat and I couldn't give a monkeys.

If we win, nobody will care where they were sat. And if we lose, why would you want a better view of that?!

3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

3800 left in front of me, down from about 12,000. 

Crunch time. Looks like if I do get in, I might be one of the last.

Hope you do it mate. You deserve something for all those edits you used to make, including my profile picture?

Archived