Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShoreRam said:

Done - Took 13 mins from 461. If I'm brutally honest, there don't appear to be many left, there wasn't much choice, sorry.

you are very lucky - I was 414 in the queue and then got server down and eventually sent to the back of the queue

Got mine! My sister dropped out as I was inputting fan IDs (?!?!) so there's one more seat going than there would've been. 

Best of luck to everyone still queueing.

1 minute ago, DCFC Ram said:

except it crashed

Yeah, random queue is fine if it actually works... If the queue isn't managed properly and the website still crashes then it's a bit of a stitch.  Better system required next time.

Just now, Surinder B said:

what do you do if you get to front of queue but buy now button is greyed out??

I think that means its sold out

For those complaining about the website, it's always a difficult situation for any organization to sell tickets for an incredibly popular event.

As someone waiting in the queue I applaud how Derby have tried to do it. But they're not made of money and when demand so massively outstrips supply and the servers are being bombarded, it's obviously tough and won't always work. They're doing their best. 

Hang in there people! 

Archived