Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19k ahead of us ducking Joke! They should have allowed you to get them from the ticket office, becuase atleast then if you got there an hour a early you would have a chance. This way, even if you are dead on time you don't have a ducking prayer.  They will be people who haven't been to a duckin game all season going for a day out to Wembley, I would be willing to camp out side for a couple of days just to get tickets but won't get any.

so I get place 144 in the queue

brilliant

I wait less that 5 minutes and get straight onto the site.

I get 'Server down' message. I click on 'tickets' several times. always get the 'server down' message.

Then something else 'Rejected queue number. we have reported the issue. click on the bottom top get a place at the end of the queue.'

I have a screen shot

I do what it says

I am now going to wait for more than an hour and am unlikely to get a ticket for my Dad

otherwise another excellent consumer experience

Just now, NottsRammy said:

Absolutely STINKS this does 

Tickets go on sale at 2pm  YEAH RIGHT !! 

Where was the info to tell you that thereis a PRE QUEUE , i went on 20 mins before 2pm and im 14000 inline ABSOLUTE JOKE !!

Really random, I went on 20 minutes before, got 11000th place and my mate came on 5 minutes before and got 3000

Balls. Trying to get a ticket for my mum and was 808th in the queue on one of my three devices. For some stupid reason, I refreshed and now have a queue number of 26,996. 

My other positions are 13,164 and 18,251. She started on 9,000 on her computer so there's still a chance at least.

As heartbreaking as this is for someone people  (I still regret to this day not being able to go to see Derby-qpr despite the way we lost), hopefully it encourages people to buy STs as we are building something special with lampard

2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Absolutely STINKS this does 

Tickets go on sale at 2pm  YEAH RIGHT !! 

Where was the info to tell you that thereis a PRE QUEUE , i went on 20 mins before 2pm and im 14000 inline ABSOLUTE JOKE !!

The actual queue didn’t start until 2pm. The queue before that was just load balancing from everyone logging in as to not crash the thing. 

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

balls. Trying to get a ticket for my mum and was 808th in the queue on one of my three devices. For some stupid reason, I refreshed and now have a queue number of 26,996. 

My other positions are 13,164 and 18,251. She started on 9,000 on her computer so there's still a chance at least.

think any any number above 4-5k is very unlikely in my opinion

4 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

Just to set expectations, 461 and I've been waiting 10 mins, still 44 ahead of me.

Done - Took 13 mins from 461. If I'm brutally honest, there don't appear to be many left, there wasn't much choice, sorry.

Archived