Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

a run of 4 consecutive seats on the row directly behind my single seat have sold out in the last 40 mins.  And the same for the row behind that!

Are they saying that 8 individual STHs have bought them, or at best, 2 families/groups, each with 4 STHolding friends/family registered to their account, all in the last 40 mins?  As that is the only possibility?

What a load of 5 H 1 T !!

They must have known something that we didn't???? I agree, 5h!T

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The official line is that once you have purchased an on-line ticket, there is to be no transferring of seats, so no.

There seems to be a heck of a lot of us with single seats, with family members sat elsewhere (better than nothing, but far from ideal!)  I share your pain.  I'll likely be hugging a complete stranger when we win, while wifey has it away with someone who hasn't even been to a game for 3 years!  

We'll look after her mate ?

5 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

From reading it seems they punish people turning early and randomly assign them, justification is it's to combat scripts and bots. Would I be better re-signing in at 2:01? Who knows.

I think everyone should log in at 2.10. I'll take a hit for the team and let you know what bot prevention they have going on at 2pm.

17 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

From reading it seems they punish people turning early and randomly assign them, justification is it's to combat scripts and bots. Would I be better re-signing in at 2:01? Who knows.

Everyone logged in before 2 will be assigned a random spot. Everyone logging in afterwards will be sent to the back of the queue in order

Archived