Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

2 minutes ago, Crazy said:

Does that mean blocks 521-526 are still not yet released? Hope so

Looks that way, 521 now available. As others mentioned, it's slightly odd that your choice of tickets is driven by what time you buy them - I would have preferred a side on seat but heyho, a ticket's a ticket, innit.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Can't even get the phone number to ring ?

Keep trying! As soon as it says line busy click call again and it will eventually go through I had to about 20 times

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

Hospitality at £375 which includes 3-course meal as much beer and wine as you can drink and a great ticket is not that unreasonable. I'd have paid it now I'm booked on a flight if it was the only option. That would be $750+ if it were over here.

Is that though club Wembley or something?

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If you've finished queuing and the 'buy' button is greyed out, yes. If you're still in the queue, no.

You sure on that? A lot of people seeming to hit disaster if they refresh the page at any point...

Just now, NottsRammy said:

It says on the actual site for the queue at the top in small writing " you can close this page without losing your place in the queue .

Who has dared do that lol ?.

You'd do it and a message would appear, 'we were just kidding, you're ducked you muppet.

3 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

Looks that way, 521 now available. As others mentioned, it's slightly odd that your choice of tickets is driven by what time you buy them - I would have preferred a side on seat but heyho, a ticket's a ticket, innit.

Cheers. Under 1000 ahead of me in the queue now, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to grab a pair. 

Archived