Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Just got mine but panicked for 2/3 mins as the 'Buy' button was greyed out when I got through to the tickets website

If you refresh the site (CTRL and R), it should eventually change the colour of the button from grey to green meaning you can start buying

Good luck everyone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, CamsChorizo said:

I’m in the queue and don’t have an option to buy. Ugh!!!

oncew you get into the site if button is greyed out you haaave to press buy tickets again for it to go green! sat like a pillock for 10 minutes befire realising i had to do that!!

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You sure on that? A lot of people seeming to hit disaster if they refresh the page at any point...

As I did when I was in the queue. But once you reach the front and the 'buy' option appears, you can refresh if it's greyed out. Or at least that's what happened for many, including me, in the season ticket holder sale.

10 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

My niece was 22,000 in line, I told her to forget about it.

Hospitality at £375 which includes 3-course meal as much beer and wine as you can drink and a great ticket is not that unreasonable. I'd have paid it now I'm booked on a flight if it was the only option. That would be $750+ if it were over here.

first round of hospitality sold out and they are doing a ballot for remaining places - i applied on Thursday and had to go in ballot - won't know if i'm succesful til next week s

18 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Just ended up getting another 6 tickets.

They are still available, just don’t refresh if you get the error message. Click on tickets and then play off tickets.

If you refresh it kicks you off and sticks you at the back of the queue. 

This is a great tip (thanks). By several goes on tickets I got all 5 for the Sagans together in 522. Keep the faith! Que sera sera... 

Archived