Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Danelaw Rams said:

Got mine ? phone que was the fastest,  I still had over 7500 people in front of me online!!!

When you mean “phone queue” what do you mean? I’m just constantly ringing the number and getting a busy tone, or is that what you mean by phone queue?

Just now, StaffordshrieRam said:

When you mean “phone queue” what do you mean? I’m just constantly ringing the number and getting a busy tone, or is that what you mean by phone queue?

Exactly same for me... Just says line busy and hangs up

16 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Just got mine but panicked for 2/3 mins as the 'Buy' button was greyed out when I got through to the tickets website

If you refresh the site (CTRL and R), it should eventually change the colour of the button from grey to green meaning you can start buying

Good luck everyone

Thanks you saved my heart ?

9 minutes ago, ITSD said:

Anyone bought one and not got a confirmation email? Don't trust the website one bit.

Yeah. I assume the confirmation emails will be a little slow as they'll have thousands to send out

16 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

You just need to hope that there aren't too many like @Mckram who bought 9! He's got his own block!

It was fine. Got a pair in block 523, which was mostly empty at that point (about 10-15 minutes ago).

fuming i am a season ticket holder and already have my ticket. i wanted to surprise my dad n sister. at 2.12pm i was 10th only to be told that when it was my turn the server was 'too busy' i logged back on and am 24,000. not a chance of me getting them tickets

Archived