Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I could now get tickets in block 225,  club Wembley, on the half way line.

But obviously I got mine yesterday, so angry.

This is us too. We opted for seats in the section below at the same price.

I am trying not to be upset about it though as we have tickets and we are going to see the mighty Rams at Wemb er ley!  

We're really the lucky ones aren't we? 

20 minutes ago, England Ram said:

We originally wanted 120 and were willing to pay the extra for it, now 224 is released right above where we wanted and we can’t get them as we’ve used our numbers already. 

So frustrates as we are now in 503 at the opposite side of the ground and a worse view. Just does not make sense to me at all. 

Similar, I wanted 224 area too and wasn't bothered about paying more but opted for 504 row 28 as was the best I could find.

Can't really moan as we have tickets but frustrating as we're now much further back

36 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Come rain or shine, I'll be watching the game with other Derby fans! Happy days!

Sums up my approach as well. If I get a ticket tomorrow, fan-bloody-tastic! If not I'll go round my dads and watch with my family. Either way, come the 27th, I'll be watching Derby in an unexpected play-off final. ?

However it is now, and whoever is responsible, it's not as fan friendly as last time.

I'm sure you could book tickets wherever you liked last time, with nothing held back for later sales.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

This is us too. We opted for seats in the section below at the same price.

I am trying not to be upset about it though as we have tickets and we are going to see the mighty Rams at Wemb er ley!  

We're really the lucky ones aren't we? 

Yes it is one of those situations where you don't want to sound ungrateful but I know you in particular were looking at tier 2.

1 minute ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Yes it is one of those situations where you don't want to sound ungrateful but I know you in particular were looking at tier 2.

I was, and reveldevil is right, it was much easier last time. And seemed fairer to me. 

23 minutes ago, angieram said:

I was, and reveldevil is right, it was much easier last time. And seemed fairer to me. 

All I wanted was the second most expensive cat, preferably middle tier, opposite the dug outs so I could watch Keogh lead his men up the steps.

Hindsight is a great thing, I logged in earlier with no wait and could have picked similar enough tickets, but when your using a works computer and it gives you an hour's wait to even buy tickets, the FOMO pushes you into a panicky decision there and then.

Using the money saved however, I hope to buy enough foam hands to link together and slap Richard on the back as he makes his way up the steps.

When I say opposite the dug outs, I meant opposite side of the ground.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

All I wanted was the second most expensive cat, preferably middle tier, opposite the dug outs so I could watch Keogh lead his men up the steps.

Hindsight is a great thing, I logged in earlier with no wait and could have picked similar enough tickets, but when your using a works computer and it gives you an hour's wait to even buy tickets, the FOMO pushes you into a panicky decision there and then.

Using the money saved however, I hope to buy enough foam hands to link together and slap Richard on the back as he makes his way up the steps.

When I say opposite the dug outs, I meant opposite side of the ground.

Maybe if you slap the guy next to you and he does the same and he does the same and he does the same and he does the same.......

It'll get round to Keogh about half an hour after he's disappeared into the changing rooms! 

Was gonna catch up with this thread, started liking a few messages then realised I was on Page 2 out of 50..... think I’ll skip a few pages. Sorry for all the potential likes I was going to dish out but time is precious and I’m trying to get the day off work 

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

Maybe if you slap the guy next to you and he does the same and he does the same and he does the same and he does the same.......

It'll get round to Keogh about half an hour after he's disappeared into the changing rooms! 

He’ll need to slap the guy next to him 30 minutes before Keogh walks up the steps...

and get a get a punch back in return

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Anybody know if they're showing the game at Pride Park? And if so, how you get tickets to that? Might be a good back-up plan encase I'm unsuccessful tomorrow. 

I honestly think anyone who wants a ticket will get one. 

It will sell out, but there are a number of fans, particularly older ST holders who won't be able or want to go, or people who have holidays booked as it's Whit week. There'll be at least 12-15,000 tickets on general sale tomorrow.

As long as you have a customer ID you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, DenbyRam said:

It will sell out, but there are a number of fans, particularly older ST holders who won't be able or want to go, or people who have holidays booked as it's Whit week. There'll be at least 12-15,000 tickets on general sale tomorrow.

I hope you’re right mate, I have literally a few hours window to get a ticket organise plane flights and get over. 

5 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

This gives me hope then, trying to get day(s) off work. Sounds a lot but I’ll remain optimistic ?

8 hours ago, Stagtime said:

I hope you’re right mate, I have literally a few hours window to get a ticket organise plane flights and get over. 

I’ve bought the flights and train tickets in the hope.  I must be back on Monday night so if it all goes wrong it wil turn into an expensive trip to sit in a pub in London on my own

At time of post (pre-8am Sun morning)

Of those coveted middle tier blocks:  201 - 213 are all grey*.  214 sold out.  215-221 appear to be unavailable*.  222-223 unavailable*.  224 has 220 seats available.  225 has 12 available.  226 is grey*.

High seat (500 block numbers):  There appears to be c. 1,200 seats left, with one block showing no info.

Low level tiers (100 block numbers):  There appears to be less than 60 seats available.

It's all down to those middle tier blocks that haven't been released yet  (23 blocks still to be opened up?) plus 228 currently available.

The very best of luck to all true Rams today.  I hope at the very least, those of us on here get what we wish for.

Up The Rams.  Frank Lampards Barmy Army.  Come on you Rams.  We're on our way to Wembley, we shall no be moved. Leeds, Leeds have fallen apart again.  B4 is our hero.  Keep crying united.  Etc... etc...etc...

59 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I’ve bought the flights and train tickets in the hope.  I must be back on Monday night so if it all goes wrong it wil turn into an expensive trip to sit in a pub in London on my own

Flights, trains, hotels, 4 days unpaid leave.  I'll never use the International Supporters Club again to get tickets cos it means you don't have a ticket history. Good luck everyone.

Archived