Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

54 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

As the match is played over 2 legs do away goals count double,and if it is a tie is extra time played or is it straight to penalties.

Hope you feel better today Rampage.

Away goals don’t give any advantage on a drawn result.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, David said:

So you expect us to finish top 6, you also expect us to make it to Wembley. 

Any expectations of how the final should go?

I think/hope we will make the final I don't have it down as an expectation because Leeds are a good side,  the final would be completely unpredictable , but if we are up against WBA I'd have us down as favourites.

Major alert - of the last six teams to play Leeds, FOUR teams have had one player each sent off!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeds had NONE sent off in those six games!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what conclusion that I would draw from that. 

A sending off is likely today. Keep cool Rams. We will get three chances and we will. Need to take them. COYR??

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Ok massive day tomorrow. I've set my alarm for 5am. I'm going to start drinking at 5.10. I have as bottle of the sainsburys own brand version of Baileys to get me through the first couple of hours then I'm on the beers. I reckon 12/16 bottles of Moretti should get me well on my way to about 3pm at which point I'm going to eat a pork pie and open a bottle or shiraz. All being well I'll be asleep by 5pm and I'll see you buggers in the morning to fill me in on what happened.

COYR!!! 

? lightweight.

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Come on Derby.

PS: 34th anniversary of the Bradford fire today, not sure if there'll be a minutes silence but worth remembering that even if we lose today, at least we'll all go home again after.

We played Newport away that day. There was a bit of a kerfuffle in the Derby end I drunkenly fell over and landed awkwardly on my back 

No clue how I got home I was in that much pain but I collapsed as soon as I did. Woke up in Chesterfield hospital in a bed that was angled so my feet were way higher than my head. 

Apparently they did that because my BP dropped through the floor. 

My mum came to see me and was more concerned that I stunk out the room with beary farts when I was unconscious than whether I'd damaged my kidneys as the doctors suspected, but turned out not to be the case  

I didn't find out about Bradford until the Monday. An utter tragedy. 

5 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

We played Newport away that day. There was a bit of a kerfuffle in the Derby end I drunkenly fell over and landed awkwardly on my back 

No clue how I got home I was in that much pain but I collapsed as soon as I did. Woke up in Chesterfield hospital in a bed that was angled so my feet were way higher than my head. 

Apparently they did that because my BP dropped through the floor. 

My mum came to see me and was more concerned that I stunk out the room with beary farts when I was unconscious than whether I'd damaged my kidneys as the doctors suspected, but turned out not to be the case  

I didn't find out about Bradford until the Monday. An utter tragedy. 

So basically you had a hurty back?

Archived