Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was never gonna be over after spygate right? Sky are gonna love this, Frank's Derby against the legendary Bielsa and his team of spies. There will be nothing but stories about it all week. 

Leeds fans already cocky for a victory, for once we're the underdogs, let's run with it and get the win. 

Hope we can update the old Dennis Wise chant if we manage to beat them:
Leeds, Leeds
Whatever have you done?
You've blown your chance at promotion
And you won't win the cup

And you won't win the shield
Your biggest game will be Huddersfield

34 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Smile to the face just reading that thread title 

Could have been "the dirty Leeds" or even "the dirty cheating b@*$t@rd$ Leeds". Whose former players can throw all their medals away because they won them by cheating. And whose current players have shown they're not as good as they might have thought they were once their manager wasn't allowed to cheat.

But just the basic thread title brings a smile to all our faces. Let's win it for Cloughie. Come on you Rams! ???

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hello Leeds fans secretly reading this thread.  ?️‍♂️

giphy.gif

Image.thumb.png.e791febcb49e2ffbf2e70c9e5364d54e.png

"Hello, my name is Mr Asleib and I come, er... from someplace far away! Yes that will do. Anyway, I say we use this thread to discuss our favourite Derby County tactics, formations, and possible injuries that Leeds might not know about."

Leeds having a wobble at the minute, lost to Ipswich today and look like they’re running out of steam. 

Hopefully we take our energy and momentum into the two legs, Leeds have been better than us in all departments both times we’ve played them this season

Well Leeds have had a poor run since spygate. Wheels have come off last few games and must be devastated after losing out to automatic promotion. If we take the game to them and play with no fear we can win this.

then a repeat of 2007 Wembley final beating WBA. I dare to dream!

Really important we get a result before going to their place - preferably 2 goal lead. 

Players have to forget the two results this season and keep the confidence up. You could see the confidence all through the team at 3-1 today. 

Hopefully Waghorn is fit because we definitely can’t start Nugent. 

So glad it's Leeds in the play offs, we owe them and there manager one, will be a red hot atmosphere at pp, and we are in fine form at the moment, our front players looking outstanding, the whole club will want to put one over Leeds, and Leeds look tired at the moment, we need to take a lead to ******* road, I hate Leeds more than any other club, apart from Forest, I can not wait till 5 30 next weekend, got my Wembley hotel booked already that's how confident I am of beating Leeds, let's get behind the team like we did today.

Archived