Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

3 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Frank should have the team together today to watch Man City,they know how to win important matches,not to bottle it like we did yesterday,hoping something can be done for Wednesday,but not really sure we can do it,but love to say I was wrong.

Except Man City have squillions more money than us.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Except Man City have squillions more money than us.

I think the point is that even though these players are worth 'squillions' it's hard work that got them to the top.

Derby didn't work hard yesterday. Too many wanted the ball to come to them but did precious little to make that happen.

1 hour ago, The middle man said:

It really wasn't a penalty lads was it.

Take the Derby glasses off, take a step back, and watch the replay in slow motion.

Harrison gets a slither on the ball, and doesn't get anywhere near the Derby player, he doesn't touch him, how can anyone say he does?

Correct decision, get over it.

I will go with you on the peno Dirty. Not much in it. 

However, you got jammy on three fronts. Never in the history of watch Derby since late 60s has a linesman stepped in for us. Once its given its usually given.

klitch is 100% a red card

your fans wanted Tom Lawrence banned for diving last week. Well, Cooper, already on a yellow. Lucky lucky buggers. 

2 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

I will go with you on the peno Dirty. Not much in it. 

However, you got jammy on three fronts. Never in the history of watch Derby since late 60s has a linesman stepped in for us. Once its given its usually given.

klitch is 100% a red card

your fans wanted Tom Lawrence banned for diving last week. Well, Cooper, already on a yellow. Lucky lucky buggers. 

Aye, it wasn't a penalty and thats that.

Ive agreed on the Klich head but thing, it was soft, but if you show the intent then you're asking t be red carded.

Cooper thing I will have to watch again.

What about Huddlestones elbow?

what about Tomoris 2 footed, off the ground leg breaker? These both arguably are also sendings off.

We could go round in circles.

Its perfectly normal to feel aggrieved after losing an important game at home, and forums are the home of biased opinions in general.

5 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

In your opinion he was, it looked to me the assistant was in his ear straight away.

Still think they got it wrong to not give a corner 

Yes I think you are correct, it was the linesman. Having said that, it wasn't conclusive and the ref should have stuck with his initial decision. A draw would have been very kind to us though. 

On 12/05/2019 at 11:35, Inverurie Ram said:

Here's what Conor & Oscar thought about it...............whatever happened to the likes of Gary & Dave!

Mason Mount is a Leeds Fan, is that allowed? 

On 12/05/2019 at 15:53, The middle man said:

It really wasn't a penalty lads was it.

Take the Derby glasses off, take a step back, and watch the replay in slow motion.

Harrison gets a slither on the ball, and doesn't get anywhere near the Derby player, he doesn't touch him, how can anyone say he does?

Correct decision, get over it.

It may not have been enough contact to warrant a penalty but he definitely touches him. Talk about Derby glasses, I’m sensing some Yorkshire pudding glasses on here. 

Fact is, it was never a foul on Harrison so it was either a corner or a pen. Woeful to give it the other way as there was even less contact on Harrison as there was on Boyle. 

If you continue with this then I’ll assume you’re just a wind up merchant. 

To my mind,it was a peno although I would have understood if it had gone either way initially as it was a fine line.

My problem was with the ref crumbling under a whinging/whining set of Leeds players bullying the ref and then the lino into changing the decision....

The ref showed a lack of backbone and Leeds reverted to type.

On 11/05/2019 at 19:11, Yani P said:

Leeds are proper bottlers so Frank needs to go all guns blazing 2nd leg - sitting back against a team out of form and confidence to give them loads of confidence was criminal - we need to do a Hull away leg and really have a go - the Leeds crowd will get nervous - problem is Frank seems to think Leeds are world class where is past few weeks they have looked non-league....be brave or it will be yet another wasted opportunity..

Thanks Frank 

On 12/05/2019 at 08:22, Pearl Ram said:

I wrote he let me down as I didn’t want to speak for other people. In fact, I think he let a lot of people down but that’s up them to confirm. 

You probably never read post from me with my expectations of Frank because I have never placed that kind of pressure on him, preferring to be a staunch supporter of him when others have shown less patience.

I’m sorry, I can’t see a link between that drivel he set the team up to play yesterday and FFP problems. What was the point of qualifying for the play offs to play like that ?

Your last point, regarding world domination I’m not even going to dignify with a response as it’s pathetic, I know I’ve had Lampard’s back on here since he joined when others have been quick to criticise.

If you are content with a performance at home with no shots on target I suggest it’s you that needs to get a grip and I’m not your mate.

Though I’d let some dust settle before a replay, so re reading your post

you didn’t want to speak for other people but then you did by claiming Frank let ‘a lot ‘ of people down. Buts that’s up to them to confirm. Ok.

i never read a post etc because you “ never placed that pressure on him” phew 

Sure he’s grateful.

As a “staunch supporter “ so you think he set the team up to play “drivel”?

The world domination was of course tongue in cheek.

I normally wouldn’t have replied to your post, in fact the same night I apologised to a poster for my reply as emotions were high and we'd all perhaps had a drink, but it was that “ I’m not your mate” comment??

I know were not mates, but the word mate is used as a connection that we are both male / human and not enemies.

we are both passionate about DCFC so no hard feelings eh? As I could be bouncing next to you at Wembley after a 3-1  win?✌️

Archived