Derby County vs Leeds United (Play-offs)

cannable

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

??? think someone is going to be getting a cover up in 2 weeks time when they dont even get to the final......

71704747a410dae846c1fece4974e46654caae7aba7dabf14cdbcfcde7bfebe1828fda86.jpg

If you look at the -hip part of that tattoo it has been added at  a later date to the rest . I think it was originally 2019 champions and the rest has been added .  He's really adding insult to injury if we win .   Whoever did this made a horrendous job anyway .  A five year old could do better.

What do we think? Fair enough ? It's up to the ref to stop play? There are an awful lot of fake injuries when teams try and waste time and break up play.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/09/leeds-will-not-kick-ball-out-if-Derby-player-injured-championship-play-off-football

If it's nasty enough the players probably would stop, I do remember Tudgay(?) trying to stop play and wave the physion on when Barker got his injury.

4 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

What do we think? Fair enough ? It's up to the ref to stop play? There are an awful lot of fake injuries when teams try and waste time and break up play.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/09/leeds-will-not-kick-ball-out-if-Derby-player-injured-championship-play-off-football

If it's nasty enough the players probably would stop, I do remember Tudgay(?) trying to stop play and wave the physion on when Barker got his injury.

It’s a load of old smoke, a bit of bravado that some will fawn over but essentially means nothing aside ‘watch out because we are going to kick the crap out of Mount and Wilson’.

I don’t trust him, never will.

We have been in the Play Offs four times in six years. Which of the four teams is capable of producing the most watchable football? This team second only to Mac's Wembley team in my opinion. However there is something a out this team that makes mw wonder whether it could actually be successful. There is a very real chance that next year our team will be better and that the following year we will have a lot of young stars in the first team. 

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m going to say something which people won’t like.

Nuge has got a massive part to play in this,off the bench around the squad getting up Leeds noses...we need him around.

I’m considering offering a @Steve How Hard?esque forfeit if he comes on and scores.

Don't do the forfeit buddy. I'm still in traction. ?

On 08/05/2019 at 18:05, angieram said:

I can understand the Sheffield thing ( a bit like us and Nottingham) but I can't for the life of me work out what rivalry they imagine they have with the Manchester teams? 

Google " War of the Roses " famous derbies in football.

1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

I think I need to go to specsavers! I read that as coming on, orgasming and annoying Jannsen. ??‍♀️

Well, it'd be unorthodox, but it would annoy the hell out of him to be fair.

On 08/05/2019 at 16:36, Pearl Ram said:

I hate to come across as an old fart but I hate it when our fans refer to our manager as Fat Frank, I think it’s disrespectful and uncalled for. 

As you were. 

It surely is disrespectful, how do we expect to be taken seriously if we refer to the legend that is Frank Lampard as Fat Frank ? He's not even Fat and if he was, well he just isn't. Give it up Rams, give it up. 

18 minutes ago, YBREDRAM said:

It surely is disrespectful, how do we expect to be taken seriously if we refer to the legend that is Frank Lampard as Fat Frank ? He's not even Fat and if he was, well he just isn't. Give it up Rams, give it up. 

I've not heard any true rams call him that.... only seen the ones coming on here pretending to be one of us. (That said I've not been around much so probably missed alot!)

Archived