Race for the Play Offs

44 minutes ago, KCG said:

I always thought Coutts looked reasonable when with us.

Yes, he was a good player.  We only really let him go because we had much better at the time... Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson vying for 2 midfield slots alongside Thorne.

Anyway, I think Coutts has only played 1 game this season. Could be his major injury last term has caused long term issues?

Keiron Freeman on the other hand has played 20 or so games.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Yes, he was a good player.  We only really let him go because we had much better at the time... Hughes, Hendrick and Bryson vying for 2 midfield slots alongside Thorne.

Anyway, I think Coutts has only played 1 game this season. Could be his major injury last term has caused long term issues?

Keiron Freeman on the other hand has played 20 or so games.

Didn't he dislocate his knee when he was with us, so that was a major factor in letting him go...

Can't believe he's only 30, but he has barely played any games for his age.

On 29/04/2019 at 14:32, Derbados said:

Hard to believe that Paul Coutts is now a premier league footballer. Wilders worked miracles!

I used to watch him for u23s and could not understand how he could not get in the first team.

Time to list Rams players who made it to the Premiership since we got relegated. 

Hughes, Hendrick, Christie,, Grant, Coutts, Ince., Vyxra, Shackell........ 

Can we make a promoted 11?

10 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I used to watch him for u23s and could not understand how he could not get in the first team.

Time to list Rams players who made it to the Premiership since we got relegated. 

Hughes, Hendrick, Christie,, Grant, Coutts, Ince., Vyxra, Shackell........ 

Can we make a promoted 11?

Freeman.

Bryson and Ward - although neither actually played a game in the prem having achieved promotion.

Bamford.

Brayford.

Lingard.

Ibe.

Butland.

Keane.

Archived