Villa v Derby

North East Ram

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Derbydave96 said:

Not been following at all, just seen the score... Oh dear!

What’s going on anyone watching? Is it system? Or silly errors/good finishing?

Hows young Max Bird getting on?

Are we 433?

Also how’s Carson been?

Thanks in advance 

Just left Bird has done ok second half and actually showed composure.

Carson kept the score down but any better than Roos would have, who can say.

As for formation, don’t ask, they were all over the place first half.

Said it before and I'll say it again, either all the players have amnesia and don't know how to play, or something is up behind the scenes. Reminiscent of Sunderland freefalling down the league except somehow were still around the playoffs! 

2 minutes ago, Rample said:

280 minutes without a goal, 3 shots on target in 3 matches.

Hate to quote myself but I've just remembered the muppet at the start of the phone in. "We only need 3 shots to score 3 goals" 

8 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Frank might be slightly unfortunate that the current trend is to call for a manager to be sacked immediately when things are going wrong. What happened to the cliche of asking for an older head to come in and help him out.

But the poor performances have become the norm. How many times have we played well in the last 10-12 games. I think we are playing like a bottom 3 side.

24 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

He's a multi millionaire ,I hope that Mel by giving him an opportunity to manage a club the size of Derby for for his first managerial position has a no compensation clause in his contract.

Not that I think he wants the sack just saying it would be good business management .

I’d like to think so but Lampard hasnt culminated his fortune by not taking everything that was in front of him. 

6 minutes ago, Rample said:

280 minutes without a goal, 3 shots on target in 3 matches.

Hate to quote myself but I've just remembered the muppet at the start of the phone in. "We only need 3 shots to score 3 goals" 

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Ironically if you watch the first 45 minutes at Reading it looks all too familiar. 

Yeah, we've been plagued by the same issues all season.

But what we did well covered it a bit. We pressed and continued trying to play off Mount. The same ugly issues were there but we balanced them out a bit.

Slowly we've given up pressing as a team and we no longer have a plan going forward. Everything we were good at has stopped and everything we were bad at is still there. 

All the good games we've let get scrappy, all the crosses we've conceded, all the early goals, all the defeats, all the complete absence of midfield... none of it has been addressed. 

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But the poor performances have become the norm. How many times have we played well in the last 10-12 games. I think we are playing like a bottom 3 side.

Don’t disagree, I was trying to be ironic and have clearly failed ?

Archived