19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we need CB, I'd go with Arajuuri from Brondby, they are trying to cash him in. Easily my favorite player in Finnish national team.  Last season the other Finn from Brondby didn't do that badly at all with Norwich...

How he is as a player? Think of bigger, meaner and quicker versio of Jake Buxton.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

As we need CB, I'd go with Arajuuri from Brondby, they are trying to cash him in. Easily my favorite player in Finnish national team.  Last season the other Finn from Brondby didn't do that badly at all with Norwich...

How he is as a player? Think of bigger, meaner and quicker versio of Jake Buxton.

Is your favourite player in the Finnish national team a competitive field? Or is like saying you are a Derby fan because it is your favourite Derbyshire based professional football team with a stadium above 30,000

34 minutes ago, Topram said:

#wba have now agreed a fee with #rufc for Semi Ajayi. In the region of £1.5m up front. Very shrewd business in my opinion. Young, versatile player 

good price for a good talented CB

Yeah, saw this and was a bit disappointed - had this guy down as my back up Tomori. Very good price - pacey centre half seemingly fairly comfortable on the ball. Ah well, come on Frank.

I think its official we accept either Derby/cocu are now very good at keeping transfer negotiations under wraps until agreed or there are none.... Most the historic rumours are dead except sales and ambitious hopes of returning loanees by association of their previous clubs and nothing as little as gossip about anything new.

I am wondering with the most recent video's that's come out if the coaches seem to be taking one group of positions each: twan- strikers, given- GK, rosenior- defence? Chris-mid??? Do we think they will have a bigger contribution to signings in those places than normal coaches? It's just interesting that the Walton rumour has persisted so strongly still, is it more givens man who he's keen on than lampard/cocu and both trust his judgement?

Bart Ramselaar (box-to-box midfielder I think) has been suggested by a few folk, at PSV but out of favour with Van Bommel. This is a Dutch article which speculates on his future and makes a brief mention to us, translator says:

'Perhaps his previous trainer Phillip Cocu has a vacancy at Derby County, with which he hopes to promote to the Premier League. It is not surprising that at least a line is thrown in that direction. Whether the energetic Ramselaar will be suitable for the "Championship" (with a beastly game schedule and many physically highly developed players) is not certain.'

https://www.ed.nl/blog-van-de-herdgang/wie-pikt-bart-ramselaar-op-bij-psv~a8f972c4/?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

55 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Bart Ramselaar (box-to-box midfielder I think) has been suggested by a few folk, at PSV but out of favour with Van Bommel. This is a Dutch article which speculates on his future and makes a brief mention to us, translator says:

'Perhaps his previous trainer Phillip Cocu has a vacancy at Derby County, with which he hopes to promote to the Premier League. It is not surprising that at least a line is thrown in that direction. Whether the energetic Ramselaar will be suitable for the "Championship" (with a beastly game schedule and many physically highly developed players) is not certain.'

https://www.ed.nl/blog-van-de-herdgang/wie-pikt-bart-ramselaar-op-bij-psv~a8f972c4/?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

aka too many games and a load of clogging brutes..........

aint google translate wonderful

5 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Nicko has Derby news tomorrow - gotta be the Chelsea boys innit? Tomori & Palmer announced?

If he's also got one on Brighton, it'll probably be Christian Walton again. Feels like he's been banging that drum for yonks now.

16 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Nicko has Derby news tomorrow - gotta be the Chelsea boys innit? Tomori & Palmer announced?

Personally think it will be Blackburn interested in Carson, just a guess. He does have Chelsea ongis list too so hopefully will be us after Tomori and Palmer!

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Personally think it will be Blackburn interested in Carson, just a guess. He does have Chelsea ongis list too so hopefully will be us after Tomori and Palmer!

1000% be Carson news 

12 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

Has anyone seen what the #bitinpaper was this morning? Was it just Carson to Blackburn or a re-hash of the Walton/Bogle swap deal?

On 19/07/2019 at 13:56, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

I think its official we accept either Derby/cocu are now very good at keeping transfer negotiations under wraps until agreed or there are none.... Most the historic rumours are dead except sales and ambitious hopes of returning loanees by association of their previous clubs and nothing as little as gossip about anything new.

I am wondering with the most recent video's that's come out if the coaches seem to be taking one group of positions each: twan- strikers, given- GK, rosenior- defence? Chris-mid??? Do we think they will have a bigger contribution to signings in those places than normal coaches? It's just interesting that the Walton rumour has persisted so strongly still, is it more givens man who he's keen on than lampard/cocu and both trust his judgement?

All makes sense, DTTDi.

28 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Has anyone seen what the #bitinpaper was this morning? Was it just Carson to Blackburn or a re-hash of the Walton/Bogle swap deal?

Not seen the sun but mail saying we are after Bachmann and some other paper saying we are after Wilson back so nothing we didn’t already know 

Archived