19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

ive noticed Leroy Fer is still without a club , he had a nasty injury but has worked his way back , might be worth a trial , would definitely add something different to our midfield

Currently training with Feyenoord to try and earn a move there. Not that that couldn't change...

15 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Fer is exactly what we need, it's a shame he is injury prone. He came on for Swansea last season and absolutely bossed the game at pride park, very good player. 

Do we need him to keep our other injury prone players company in the treatment room?

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

ive noticed Leroy Fer is still without a club , he had a nasty injury but has worked his way back , might be worth a trial , would definitely add something different to our midfield

Nah, Thorne can spent the whole season injured as well. Nothing unique in it.

I am perhaps being unrealistic here, but this would be my absolute ideal/dream starting line-up for the start of this season:

- - - - - - - - - Roos - - - - - - - - -

Bogle - Keogh - Ampadu* - Malone

- - - - Shinnie/Koopmeiners* - - - 

Holmes/Fer*/Ramselaar* - Dowell -

NEW RW* - - - - - - - - - Lawrence 

- - - - - Waghorn/Marriott - - - - 

BENCH: Carson, Davies, Lowe, Thorne/Huddlestone, Knight/Sibley, Jozefzoon, Martin

*New signings 

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I am perhaps being unrealistic here, but this would be my absolute ideal/dream starting line-up for the start of this season:

I think you're being far too realistic for a 'dream' line up there mate! Where's Gareth Bale's spot?!?!

21 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

- - - - - - - - - Roos - - - - - - - - -

Bogle - Keogh - Ampadu* - Malone

- - - - Shinnie/Koopmeiners* - - - 

Holmes/Fer*/Ramselaar* - Dowell -

NEW RW* - - - - - - - - - Lawrence 

- - - - - Waghorn/Marriott - - - - 

BENCH: Carson, Davies, Lowe, Thorne/Huddlestone, Knight/Sibley, Jozefzoon, Martin

*New signings: to clarify, I only mean one per position. I wouldn't expect us to sign Fer and Ramselaar, for example. 

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Run us by the strengths and weaknesses of Bielek from the games you have seen him play Enigma.....

Good at bringing the ball out. Strong in the air both attacking and defensively.  But can sometimes take too many touches.

imagine a keogh but 11 years younger.

ive only seen him play for Charlton last season and Poland in the U21 tournament but he Roos out as a good player and just the type we should be looking at. 

Young, not getting game time at Arsenal and had experience if a season at a promoted club to the championship. 

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/241280/leroy-fer--off/

Mixed views of Fee on this early 2000s message board. Lacks commitment, injury prone and not really worth the wages.

On paper he's exactly the sort of player we've been lacking for years, if not Fer himself, but maybe just on paper.

Early 2000's - as in 15 or 16 years ago?

How old is this guy????

Interesting how little max bird is getting a mention on here. Seemed the closest youngster to breaking in last year and yet most people seem to be preferring sibley/knight in midfield from academy 

Curious...

29 minutes ago, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

The villa game? Very unfair but probably left a bad taste for some

Yeah I thought perhaps that didn't help

Interesting how Lampard said afterwards that bird was the best player that day and then he didn't make another appearance all season ?

Archived