19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Which two players would you rather play CDM Thorne or Bird or Huddlestone

None of the above mentioned! As much as I admired Thorne, his legs have gone and injuries have destroyed his career.Bird is a creator and not strong enough as a CDM.Huddlestone is incredible on the ball but oh so slow! That position is a must for strengthening-Frank are you listening? Philip go and get Ampadu please unless you’ve got someone better in your contacts list?>??

I'm not convinced that thorne's legs have gone

havem't seen enough of evans to know what his best position is, but he looked very good in defence

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Strange one, but we’re supposedly looking at David Stockdale. Must be as backup or even 3rd choice. 

Stockdale is on decent wages. I'd imagine he would be first choice if he came here. Very good keeper at Brighton and seemingly just regressed as soon as he touched down in Birmingham. 

12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Stockdale is on decent wages. I'd imagine he would be first choice if he came here. Very good keeper at Brighton and seemingly just regressed as soon as he touched down in Birmingham. 

Spent parts of last season on loan to Wycombe, Southend and Coventry. If they could afford him, I'm sure we could

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Spent parts of last season on loan to Wycombe, Southend and Coventry. If they could afford him, I'm sure we could

I know, lets get rid of a 33 year old good quality 'keeper, and replace him with another 33 year old keeper who isn't even that good and could only play 7 games in league one... I seriously don't hope we go for him.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

There were some Brighton fans happy that he left them. Saw one video of his mistakes from the season they went up, think there was something like 8 goals in a row that they conceded that were down to his errors. 

23 minutes ago, Papahet said:

We should go for Tim Krul if we are that adamant on signing a keeper this window.

Norwich have signed Fahrman so doubt Krul would be first choice. 

Another name to throw out there, Joe Lumley at QPR.

Lumley is a banker.

Archived