19/20 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go in for Mark Duffy from Sheffield United on loan as a short term fix.

He's 33 but was brilliant for United last season and played 38 games for them. Sky Sports News have just said he is avaiable on loan and there's interest being shown from Championship clubs.

Short term fix for what exactly?

3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go in for Mark Duffy from Sheffield United on loan as a short term fix.

He's 33 but was brilliant for United last season and played 38 games for them. Sky Sports News have just said he is avaiable on loan and there's interest being shown from Championship clubs.

Too ginger 

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

With Drinkwater about to sign for Burnley, I wonder if they'll loan Hendrick out...

Could have potential, heard that they were looking to offload him. Think he would do a great job but it's that debate of whether we would be holding Knight and Sibley back by signing him...

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

If Bogle is out for any significant length of time then how about the free agent Alan Hutton or Danny Simpson on a 1 year deal.

If Bogle is is out for a while, and given so believe Wisdom is also out, then we may need to look at this as no academy player is springing to mind (I guess Bogle is the academy player) and, despite his reappearance in pre-season, I get the impression Anya is still out of the picture

5 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

If Bogle is is out for a while, and given so believe Wisdom is also out, then we may need to look at this as no academy player is springing to mind (I guess Bogle is the academy player) and, despite his reappearance in pre-season, I get the impression Anya is still out of the picture

Perfectly good sense there but we are paying Anya and it’s one of his positions and should be available 

Archived