Champions & Europa League 18/19

Day

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Rubbish game but i love that 'Allez Allez Allez' chant Liverpool have and Villa subsequently stole.

Very catchy.

Yep must admit it is quite good. Think Liverpool stole it off Napoli or Porto didn’t they? Then they have the nerve to criticise Villa fans for ‘stealing it’

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Yep must admit it is quite good. Think Liverpool stole it off Napoli or Porto didn’t they? Then they have the nerve to criticise Villa fans for ‘stealing it’

We could easily take it too. Just need to rework the lyrics a bit haha.

@MuespachRam

HahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Football just keeps getting worse. I'm going to ignore this poo sport until whenever the season starts. The ducking scousers winning is unbearable, add in Derby losing and this has been a shocking week in this sport for me, for duck sake.

As soon as they got given that ridiculous penalty I switched It off and went and mowed the lawn. Sounds like I missed a right treat.!

what an awful week for football, the one thing that brings me some peace, serenity and happiness is knowing that the one thing that everyone of those lot actually wanted to win was the league, and they totally bottled that.

Roll on next season... 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

As soon as they got given that ridiculous penalty

Yep. Apparently if the ball hits you on the chest and rolls anywhere that you can't control, that's a penalty. Utterly ridiculous, and it changed the whole dynamic of the game.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

If that’s targeted at me and @MuespachRam then absolutely not. Spurs are spurs, Liverpool are much better than them so Spurs were never going to win the game. And I saw that many Liverpool fans without tickets tried to get into the stadium , these guys never learn do they. The league is the one Liverpool really wanted and they didn’t win that ? 

The champions league is the one Man City wanted but they didn’t win that.....

39 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

As soon as they got given that ridiculous penalty I switched It off and went and mowed the lawn. Sounds like I missed a right treat.!

what an awful week for football, the one thing that brings me some peace, serenity and happiness is knowing that the one thing that everyone of those lot actually wanted to win was the league, and they totally bottled that.

Roll on next season... 

I wouldn’t say they bottled it by getting the third highest points score in history, and loosing only 1 game. 

29 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

They should arrange a trophy swap. Problem solved. 

Weirdly enough, there’s a nice symmetry to the  premier league. 

5th Europa League runners up. 

4th Champions League runners up

3rd Europa League Champions

2nd Champions League Champions

1st Everything else

(6th Man Utd with absolutely naff all - lol)  

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I thought the game was alright. But BT nearly put me off it. Commentary was horrible.

Good lad Alpha. I thought exactly the same. Jenas who has never played in a game like it was way too critical. It might not have been one for the purists but it was still a decent enough watch.

Commentators have talked us all into thinking a game needs to be 4-3 and free flowing to be a good game.

I love a battling 0-0 just as much.

11 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Yep. Very true. 

11 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I wouldn’t say they bottled it by getting the third highest points score in history, and loosing only 1 game. 

9 points clear...they bottled It. 

Archived