Champions & Europa League 18/19

Day

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I hope that peno doesn't ruin the final. Anti-climatic. 

If they'd have let that blonde lass run a bit longer the chances are it would have been very climatic indeed. At least for me ? 

You don't see quality like that on a football pitch very often

6 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

If they'd have let that blonde lass run a bit longer the chances are it would have been very climatic indeed. At least for me ? 

You don't see quality like that on a football pitch very often

Best pair up front since Saunders and Goddard

Congrats to Liverpool, even though the game was dull. Well deserved over the course of the competition. 

23 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Certain couple of members on here will be bawling their eyes out as we speak

If that’s targeted at me and @MuespachRam then absolutely not. Spurs are spurs, Liverpool are much better than them so Spurs were never going to win the game. And I saw that many Liverpool fans without tickets tried to get into the stadium , these guys never learn do they. The league is the one Liverpool really wanted and they didn’t win that ? 

26 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Dire game. Mane really is a top player though, amazed the likes of Real aren’t in for him.

He verbally agreed to join them last summer after last season’s final just before Zidane resigned. Wouldn’t surprise me if they come back in for him and Mane goes to Madrid , the much bigger club

10 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Obviously not one Liverpool fan will be there without a ticket...surely...they wouldn’t would they not after the disasters that have happened to their honorable club that definitely 100% for sure  wasn’t caused by thousands of fans being drunk and having no tickets..

come on you Spurs..

Their fans were bragging about it the other day and how they were going to get into the stadium even if they didn’t have any tickets. 

Archived