Sign in to follow this  
Animal is a Ram

George Thorne - Joined Luton Town on loan

I’d be chuffed if he does go to the hatters. My nephews team and they are on a roll knocking on the autos. If George helps them get over the line then great, AND it means he could either come back with a rebuilt reputation  or with a year left on his contract we might get a half decent contribution fee to the cause. All good in my book. 

8 minutes ago, jono said:

I’d be chuffed if he does go to the hatters. My nephews team and they are on a roll knocking on the autos. If George helps them get over the line then great, AND it means he could either come back with a rebuilt reputation  or with a year left on his contract we might get a half decent contribution fee to the cause. All good in my book. 

If he starts on a regular basis I might make a trip up from London to see a game - Assuming they have a home game when we're not at home

4 hours ago, David said:

Good luck George, go down there, get the minutes and prove you've still got it. 🐏

George has already done minutes.  What he needs now are hours.

Had hoped he would get game time in the championship but anywhere he can rebuild fitness is fine by me, Still think there's a player in there somewhere. 

Time for him to move on to be fair. If he can stay fit for the rest of the season at Luton, maybe he can have a chance next year, but he's far too injury prone for us to rely on him right now. The last few appearances we saw from him, he looked as slow as Hudds, and his passing was bad too. Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see 13/14 Thorne again.

Good move for boy George. I’ve seen Luton play a few times over the last couple of years, very attacking side, score a shed load of goals, will be a good fit for him. If he excels he will be back with us in the Prem 🤫

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I hope he goes there and bosses it. He can then either come back and boss it for us again or get a move that allows us to reinvest his wages and allows him to play regular football.

I have faith - Luton aren't going to concede for the rest of the season and he's going to score 15 for them

Then come back and get us promoted next season

I really need a drink...

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I have faith - Luton aren't going to concede for the rest of the season and he's going to score 15 for them

Then come back and get us promoted next season

I really need a drink...

Don’t be ridiculous, we’re getting promoted this season!!