George Thorne - Joined Luton Town on Loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the sound of Lampard's comments.

"He remains our player and hopefully if he plays regularly, and plays well, he comes back to being our player."

Asked if the door is closed for him at Derby, Lampard said: "No, he is on loan for the rest of the season. He has a longer contract than that with us and it will be great for George's fitness."

Obviously, could just be a 'go on Luton, sign him permanently'.. but y'know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He had one sub appearance and did well. Then he became a Dad so wasn’t in the squad. Bench last weekend but as they won at a canter he wasn’t used. 

I really want to see him on the pitch but the haters are on a roll at the top of the table so he’s got to force his way in somehow. Tricky for him and Luton

11 hours ago, jono said:

He had one sub appearance and did well. Then he became a Dad so wasn’t in the squad. Bench last weekend but as they won at a canter he wasn’t used. 

I really want to see him on the pitch but the haters are on a roll at the top of the table so he’s got to force his way in somehow. Tricky for him and Luton

So they have haters at Luton as well as here then??

15 hours ago, jono said:

The same situation as when he came here on loan really. Eustace was smashing it at the time, so Thorne had to wait for him to get injured before he got his chance.

• 1 month later...

Archived