Watchable telly

dog

4 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Yes it's effing brilliant!

Like a lot of good stuff, it takes a while to get into it, but it's one of my favourite comedies of the last 10 years and Mrs Badger's favourite. 

Cheers Bob. Some pals told me it's great and I watched the first episode and wasn't sure, hence the question. I'll stick with it.

49 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Cheers Bob. Some pals told me it's great and I watched the first episode and wasn't sure, hence the question. I'll stick with it.

First season of Schitt's Creek is a slow starter. Maybe because all the characters are pretty awful personalities, it's hard to feel any connection. But as it progresses, you learn to love them all as they make their journey towards being better people

Hannibal (Starring Mads Mikkelsen, Laurence Fishburne and Hugh Dancy).

I never knew that this series (3 series to be strictly accurate) existed until it popped up in my Netflix notifications the other day. Really enjoying it - then again, I am a psychopath.

Recently watched Biohackers on Netflix - terrible German drama playing fast and loose with science and plotlines. Don't bother

Last night watched Denmark on BBC iPlayer - a good premise (bloke fed up of his crappy life on the dole in Wales sees a documentary about Danish prisons and thinking that they look nicer than his actual life, decides to travel to Denmark and get himself arrested)

A bit depressing  in places but has an excellent dog in it

On 18/06/2023 at 08:12, TimRam said:

Finished the series. Leaves you wanting more.

Watched the first episode last night, clever idea but got a bit confusing, maybe I need to stop coming on here while I watch. Trying to do 2 things at the same time and all that 😁