Watchable telly

dog

8 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Britbox.  Never heard of them. Dunno what else they have worth watching so this might be a sensible option or small crypto donation to the other mobs... 

https://www.britbox.co.uk/free

Haven't heard of the series at all....but Irvine Welsh is always worth a read/watch. Been waiting for the Sex Pistols thing and the Alan McGee/Creation series but been very quiet on both fronts..

40 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Haven't heard of the series at all....but Irvine Welsh is always worth a read/watch. Been waiting for the Sex Pistols thing and the Alan McGee/Creation series but been very quiet on both fronts..

Ah, if you like the books, I'd wager you'll like the show. You obviously won't need signing or subs either, which is always a bonus. 

Kingdom (2 series then one off feature length episode, Ashin of the North) Netflix Korean period drama with added Zombies.

Exactly what The Walking Dead should have been but wasn't.  Subtitles or pretty good dubbing if you prefer.

Politics of clans thrown in for good measure.

Mark Wright/10

Away from all the drama, something a bit different here for you to check out.

Shot in the Dark on Netflix.

It's a documentary following real life Stringers in LA. One season with 8 episodes currently available.

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80171561?s=i&trkid=13747225&vlang=en&clip=80221205

Pretty shocking and disturbing in places,  you have them torn between not wanting to cover deaths, but then needing them to get a sale to the news networks.

It's an eye opener and kinda staggering it takes place. 

23 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

The penultimate episode of this season of Succession was phenomenal. Super excited to see what plays out in the finale next week. 

Great show. I think it was @Anag Ram who first mentioned it. I pretty much devoured the first two series in a matter of days. I've avoided seeing any of the new episodes in favour of an Xmas hols boxset binge. Can't wait! 

On 26/11/2021 at 20:14, Chester40 said:

The sex pistols one is the series that's pretty much cost John Lydon all his cash in court costs.  He hates it that much he took his other bandmates to court to stop them using the music on the soundtrack and lost .  Whether it's because its a load of toss or he's saying that because he doesn't like how he's portrayed I'm not sure. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The sex pistols one is the series that's pretty much cost John Lydon all his cash in court costs.  He hates it that much he took his other bandmates to court to stop them using the music on the soundtrack and lost .  Whether it's because its a load of toss or he's saying that because he doesn't like how he's portrayed I'm not sure. 

I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's the latter...?

7 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Great show. I think it was @Anag Ram who first mentioned it. I pretty much devoured the first two series in a matter of days. I've avoided seeing any of the new episodes in favour of an Xmas hols boxset binge. Can't wait! 

Hi. I was a bit fearful of a dip in quality in the early part of series three but now I find myself re-running bits because they are so good. 
You won’t be disappointed when you get round to watching!
I’d love to be at the Logan family Christmas lunch but you’d have to hide the carving knives.