Derby County v Birmingham City Match Thread.

AmericanRam

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAO - so many bedwetters, so little time. Some really ridiculous comments after their goal and, indeed, about the team selection before a ball had even been kicked! Once again, Frank makes the naysayers look exactly what they are - piss poor armchair pundits and nothing more. When will folk show a little faith and not lose their shizzle everytime we concede a goal? Heyho, 3-1 Derby and we go third, for the time being at least. Only two points from the top now irrespective of how Boro and Leeds get on. Another very good day at the office. COYR

That's a very good win under the circumstances against a difficult team to beat and minus our talisman. Having said that there is no Billy big balls in this team. We've got some real momentum going here just a shame there's another bloody international break around the corner. Hate them breaks with a passion. COYR.

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Already 10 attempts on target - that's an amazing stat. We had more that Chelsea on Wednesday too. I reckon there's some great coaching going on here. 

Let's see this out. Apologies to the forum but I've run out of likes for the day already - rest assured I do appreciate all your posts! 

Come on you Rams! Screenshot_20181103-164709.thumb.png.6bf6f5a1cb2ee0b8c5ec31241cd49b9b.png

84% pass accuracy WOW

COYR super second half. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

LMFAO - so many bedwetters, so little time. Some really ridiculous comments after their goal and, indeed, about the team selection before a ball had even been kicked! Once again, Frank makes the naysayers look exactly what they are - piss poor armchair pundits and nothing more. When will folk show a little faith and not lose their shizzle everytime we concede a goal? Heyho, 3-1 Derby and we go third, for the time being at least. Only two points from the top now irrespective of how Boro and Leeds get on. Another very good day at the office. COYR

Not ever, I would say. Especially when so many had lost it before kick off.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

Not ever, I would say. Especially when so many had lost it before kick off.

Always the same fookin people too, blithely telling us how Frank has got it all wrong before a ball is kicked in anger. We want Curtis, oh Curtis is rubbish, what's Mason doing coming on, why is Holmes playing, blah, blah, feckin blah. Had to avoid the match thread today after they scored as I knew exactly what I'd be reading and who would be posting it. Anyway. deep breathing for me - going to enjoy this season irrespective of the negative knobbers. 

7 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That's a very good win under the circumstances against a difficult team to beat and minus our talisman. Having said that there is no Billy big balls in this team. We've got some real momentum going here just a shame there's another bloody international break around the corner. Hate them breaks with a passion. COYR.

Might be good for a rest for the lads. As an excitable fan it's worse than finding out you have an STI

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Well Holmes has been one of our best players so far, so I'm guessing that's a reason? 

Bennett's also been good since he came on, so that's another one? 

genuine questions as not at the game today as rather perplexed regarding team selection.  Won't bother in future, too many sarcastic one-upmanship posters to be bothered . 

Archived