v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

1-0 Nugent. Keogh header saved and Patricio fumbled it to Nugent who tapped in

The save pushed it onto Ledley's knee, which knocked it back past Patricio and into Nugent's path.

I thought it was a GK error on initial viewing but it's actually just a bit of luck/unluck. 

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Huddlestone’s absence is worrying. With Thorne not getting a look in, who do we have as backup to Ledley in the holding role? Johnson?

any word on whats up with im? He rarely gets injured.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wolves need a left back - £15 million thanks and sold

I will admit I didn’t think Lowe was good enough on what I saw last season at Shrewsbury but I’ll admit to getting it wrong from what I’ve seen under Lampard and we need to keep him ...you always want us to sell our better players off ??? Why???but wouldn’t have sold your beloved Russell for less than 10m!!!!

you really come out with some strange comments!!

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

any word on whats up with im? He rarely gets injured.

Not heard anything. There's been pictures posted here and there of players not involved but who are at the game, the likes of Anya, Vydra, Thorne, Marriott etc. but no sign of Huddlestone 

19 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Lowe’s quality has never really been in doubt. We knew he was quality and ready when he played under McClaren. The main problems with him is his ability to stay fit. That’s why I imagine why he’s played a lot of minutes in pre season to see how robust he is and to prepare his body for the season ahead. At least Forsyth is fit again if anything happens to Lowe.

Forsyth ???ffs that’s why he’s tried bird. 

Archived