v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a tough test against a very strong Wolves team. I expect them to finish top half of the premiership this season. This game will give us a good idea of how well we will fare this season. Apart from the central forward, this is how I expect us to line up next week 

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Good test to see how far we have come since last year. In both games against them, we looked a bit scared, especially the away game. 

Agree, the away game was embarrassing IMO for our lack of ambition.

PistoldPete2
33 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Re Marriott, Jody Morris did make reference to him being behind in the fitness work compared to the rest of the squad - he said Marriott will be introduced slowly but soon catch up so I wouldn't expect him to be thrown in as a starter from day one.

He does look a bit of a rough diamond and maybe work in progress. Maybe Nuge and co wil not be pensioned off just yet.

Oh ffs that Jack Woodward is back. I thought they'd seen sense and got shot of him when Owen Bradley started commentating on preseason games. He's already tutted within the first minute. How can you be paid for being a public orator and have a verbal tick? 

Stop ducking tutting man!

Archived