v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I am going. Wolves are bringing over 2000 so I hope we have a decent turnout or They'll completely outsing us!

Got my tickets this morning, the North Stand isn’t open today, but the other stands are pretty much full. I would expect over 15k today. 

We’ll still get outsung though. 

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guessing Marriott isn't fully fit yet. Also, no Butterfield, Anya, Blackman, Thorne, Martin, Hanson or Huddlestone. Only 10 subs as opposed to the usual 11 and 2 are keepers, so I wonder if all of them are injured or if some are close to a move away?

Pretty much how I would expect us to line up v Reading next week, Marriott has only just arrived, won’t have had the pre season the rest of the team has had yet. Expect we’ll see him in the squad next week, if not Leeds.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Guessing Marriott isn't fully fit yet. Also, no Butterfield, Blackman, Thorne, Martin, Hanson or Huddlestone. Only 10 subs as opposed to the usual 11 and 2 are keepers, so I wonder if all of them are injured or if some are close to a move away?

Only surprise is no Huddlestone... perhaps Snakeboy has put in a bid - they need someone alongside Charlie Adam to help ping those channel balls for Ince, McClean & Afobe to chase!

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Guessing Marriott isn't fully fit yet. Also, no Butterfield, Blackman, Thorne, Martin, Hanson or Huddlestone. Only 10 subs as opposed to the usual 11 and 2 are keepers, so I wonder if all of them are injured or if some are close to a move away?

Must be some injuries as BJ is the only midfielder on the bench.

Re Marriott, Jody Morris did make reference to him being behind in the fitness work compared to the rest of the squad - he said Marriott will be introduced slowly but soon catch up so I wouldn't expect him to be thrown in as a starter from day one.

Archived