Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Nice and rude, classy.

You obviously have no memory of Chelsea games at the BBG, so I'll ignore your comment (it was dull anyway). The point was again the Chelsea fan coming on here telling us how Mount would be better off somewhere else and we'd be better buying some or other Chelsea cast-offs. I repeat I don't give a fook about Chelsea and neither do Frank & Jody while they're DCFC employees.

34 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Simply because however they line up, lawrence, mount, wilson, thomas, bennett, elsnik, bryson, butterfield, johnson is getting a bit crowded. And thats not counting vydra....

or anya or vernam 

Yeah but again, you've listed a bunch of wingers and a bunch of midfielders. I want to know which half of your list he's threatening. Does he play in the middle 3 or the front 3? I'm getting conflicting reports, on here.

Just now, cosmic said:

Yeah but again, you've listed a bunch of wingers and a bunch of midfielders. I want to know which half of your list he's threatening. Does he play in the middle 3 or the front 3? I'm getting conflicting reports, on here.

He's Will Hughes mate. You can play him on the wing at 19 but he won't be damn near as effective as if he's playing as one of the two attack-minded midfielders in a midfield 3, or in the Vydra role.

4 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

He's Will Hughes mate. You can play him on the wing at 19 but he won't be damn near as effective as if he's playing as one of the two attack-minded midfielders in a midfield 3, or in the Vydra role.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, zaragozaram said:

Oi, you leave John ´Portsmouth FC´ Westwood alone. Top bloke, with a passion for his club.

Mild mannered book seller by day, Pompey FC nut by night.

Fair play but I’d still like to shove that bell where the sun doesn’t shine 

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

The point was again the Chelsea fan coming on here telling us how Mount would be better off somewhere else and we'd be better buying some or other Chelsea cast-offs. I repeat I don't give a fook about Chelsea and neither do Frank & Jody while they're DCFC employees.

I apologize if it came across that way, however my intention was to only try and explain why the majority of Chelsea fans felt so about this move. Like I said in a couple of follow up comments as well, my personal opinion is that it'd be a decent move for him.

17 minutes ago, SuperFrankieL said:

I apologize if it came across that way, however my intention was to only try and explain why the majority of Chelsea fans felt so about this move. Like I said in a couple of follow up comments as well, my personal opinion is that it'd be a decent move for him.

I for one appreciate the info.

It seems that there will be quite a number of Chelsea fans following us closely this season - a bit like looking out for your younger brother.

Sign of the times I guess, doesn't seem that long since we were one of the heavy weights dishing out beatings to all comers.

4 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I for one appreciate the info.

It seems that there will be quite a number of Chelsea fans following us closely this season - a bit like looking out for your younger brother.

Sign of the times I guess, doesn't seem that long since we were one of the heavy weights dishing out beatings to all comers.

You are quite right.

I for one will be watching Stoke. Hopefully from a distance and watching the gap get bigger every week. 

(From above before anyone asks)

1 minute ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Interesting that it came out from Vitesse. Maybe his agent leaking it or someone close to him... Just based on the angle of the pic. Could prove to be a phenomenonal piece of business. 

How did it come out from Vitesse?

Archived