Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

Im a DCFC 45 year + fanatic fan and two of my best mates are Chelsea die hard. They are currently more excited than i am that we might get MM. They follow DCFC through me as their second team and are in the know as to what we need based on loads of Rams games I've forced them to watch! They say he will captain England in next five years (he's Th at good) so he must be the dog's B's......I trust them 100%.......COYR's......let's do this deal Frankie boy!!!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk on Twitter between Chelsea fans that he had the choice of a season at Derby or a two-year loan at Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga.

Without knocking anything about their managerial ability, if we still had Rowett or had hired somebody like Dean Smith, we wouldn't have even got a response to our enquiry for Mount.

1 hour ago, David said:

Right then, thats the Xmas present sorted for the missus. Who else is getting 'Mount' written on the back of there shirts?

I'm going for the Danny baker doorstep challenge of a 2 for 1 and getting Mason on the back of mine ?

B4 is stealing a march on all of us by going for "Maison"......?

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Frank's next step is to get on the phone to his pal's at Manchester City and see what Phil Foden's plans are for the season. I'm sure he'd love to join the revolution...

Just imagine if that happened... Geniunely wouldn’t be a better midfield pairing in this league, perfectly balanced too... I’d literally implode?

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Just imagine if that happened... Geniunely wouldn’t be a better midfield pairing in this league, perfectly balanced too... I’d literally implode?

That's probably a wish too far, although I'll be ordering plenty of spare pairs of underwear just to be on the safe side.

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Can’t see us getting marriot until Vydra goes might be to late, we do need a new number 9 as nugent and Jerome have lost that extra yard! Not seen Martin for a while to judge

We've supposedly bid 3 times in the last 8 days for Marriott...not sure we'd be doing that if we had to wait for Vydra to go!

Archived