Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Tom Carroll is the reason why I won’t be excited about this signing.

Tom Carroll hadnt had a season playing first team football before he signed for us, Mason Mount was a key player for Vitesse.

Tom Carroll wasn't being chased by Ajax and PSV, Mount was.

Tom Carroll is the reason why I know we have changed as a football club.

3 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

F87A5867-3EEA-4387-9317-981E8CFD2947.jpeg

My reply:

”If you don’t get excited out loud it leaves space for you to be pleasantly surprised, which I prefer”

Imagine what I just typed except it’s a Swiss lake in the background.

Got to say I’m getting quite excited about the prospect of Mount, Wilson and Laurence in our line up next season......... I have a feeling it’ll be a big year for Tom and if we get these two as well he might feel less pressure & play with a bit of freedom under Lamps.  Let’s hope Frank pulls it off (no inuendo intended, honest!!)

5 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Got to say I’m getting quite excited about the prospect of Mount, Wilson and Laurence in our line up next season......... I have a feeling it’ll be a big year for Tom and if we get these two as well he might feel less pressure & play with a bit of freedom under Lamps.  Let’s hope Frank pulls it off (no inuendo intended, honest!!)

Are we also in for Llewellyn-Bowen as well? Will we be playing in pink then, with fluffy long sleeves? 

I thought James Maddison was the best player at pride park last season, Mount is very similar in all aspects of his game. It  feels good that we can attract talent again, under Rowett this loan wouldn't even of got to "talks".

21 minutes ago, Duracell said:

My reply:

”If you don’t get excited out loud it leaves space for you to be pleasantly surprised, which I prefer

Imagine what I just typed except it’s a Swiss lake in the background.

Beautiful.

B6B97EB3-B478-4211-9E22-178C8D62E67D.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

This fantastic signing also indicates that Chelsea are indeed investing in and supporting the career of their future manager.

Which is very good news for us!

Yep just let’s pray they send Abraham too or am I being greedy ? ? 

Archived