Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

Seems to me he would play in an attacking midfield 3 in a 4-3-3 formation. Bryson and Huddlestone behind him would make sense. He links up the play very well and gets assists and goals he offers 10x more than what Vydra would in that position....

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Seems to me he would play in an attacking midfield 3 in a 4-3-3 formation. Bryson and Huddlestone behind him would make sense. He links up the play very well and gets assists and goals he offers 10x more than what Vydra would in that position....

Huddlestone behind the both of them. Think Mac 1 with Thorne, Bryson and Hughes.

16 hours ago, SuperFrankieL said:

I said I'd be watching and following Derby regardless of that this season but now I'll probably watch every single match, haha. Should be fun times!

Edit: Forgot to add that he won player of the tournament at the u19 euros last summer which England won. Seen a lot of Chelsea youth but this guy is one of those you really feel like is ready to play senior football right now. His technique is undeniable. 

Bloody Hell mate, you're a glutton for punishment! As one manager said, when asked what he could promise for the coming season, "The only thing I can promise you in football is disappointment".

Welcome and enjoy.

1 minute ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Has Owen Bradley walked his dog yet tonight ? signings usually announced at that time ? 

His dog's at the vets today

Just now, Whoneedshuls said:

Has Owen Bradley walked his dog yet tonight ? signings usually announced at that time ? 

@David tweeted him earlier with a similar question and unfortunately Owen's dog isn't very well at the minute ☹️

All the best @OwenB87, hope the news from the vets is good and he's back out for walks in no time 

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

@David tweeted him earlier with a similar question and unfortunately Owen's dog isn't very well at the minute ☹️

All the best @OwenB87, hope the news from the vets is good and he's back out for walks in no time 

I like how I automatically get the blame for that, could have been any of the forum staff that tweeted that out. 

But it was me.

Crap timing.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

So all the staff have access to it? You and Boycie working together?

Vf9yJHO.gif

You think I would give him access to that? Be more train pics than Ed Dawes account.

No, it’s just me. 

You wasn’t to know that though! Blaming me like that.

I'm not convinced.

Not enough people have suggested that we might be able to "mount" a challenge for me to get excited about this signing.

Archived